Friday 19 December 2008

Tee Shirt - carhartt, shirt


This shirt is well made and comfortable. They do run big! Even after washing in hot water (no discernible shrinkage). I'm 5'8" 175lbs, the large hangs to mid thigh. I will definitely buy more, maybe I'll try a medium. Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket T-Shirt, Black, XXX-Large Tall

As usual this is a well made product from Carhartt's clothing line.If your a FAT GUY like me you will be pleasantly surprised with this shirt.I am 6'2 and 285lbs.Typically i wear a 3xl shirt but almost every shirt i buy is always too short and a hair bit narrow and my BUTT CRACK hangs out which is somewhat distasteful and unappealing at best.You will not have this problem with the Carhartt shirt.I bought my regular size of a 3xl and its a monster!!! There is lots of room in the shirt.The shirt width is perfect for me and the material is very thick and strong.The shirt is super long(maybe too long) and there wont be any more problems with fat guy "butt crack" hanging out.You will be able to tuck this shirt in since its so long.



I really do not like my shirts this long since i do not like tucking my shirts in.I wear the shirt untucked and it feels almost like a DRESS!After sweating a while in the shirt,the shirt seems to become even looser fitting in where you feel like your wearing a womans "moo moo" instead of a t-shirt.The length of this shirt is the only complaint i have but its somewhat of an irrelevant complaint since i would rather have a longer shirt than to have my "rearend" hanging out all the time from shorter t-shirts.



Conclusion---This shirt is perfect for FAT guys that like to tuck in there shirts.If your a fat guy like me and do not like tucking in shirts,you will find this shirt to be a bit too long but you wont have any more "carpenter's cleavage" hanging out you backside.If you are able to try these shirts on at a local store before buying,please do so.You may find yourself ordering one size smaller than normal if you do not like tucking in your shirts.Dont bother trying to shrink this shirt in the wash cuz it wont happen.I am only giving a 4 star rating because of the length of the shirt being so long.



I hate deducting 1 full star since i do not like the long length of the shirt.I would really like to rate the shirt at a 4.5 stars.A deduction of the one star is just to warn perspective buyers of the monstrous size of this shirt and i recommend trying one of these shirts on before buying if you have a local store that sells them.Our local Meijers store has these shirts.Check out the Dickies pocket tees sold on Amazon or Wal-*art.They fit a lot better and they dont feel like a "Coleman Tent" covering you either.

Contrary to what was said about these shirts being thin, I couldn't disagree more. Having bough Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, Jerzees and too many other brands I can confidently say that these surpass all of the above named by a mile. These shirts are made of heavy-weight cotton,and they are well made. Anyone who says these shirts are lightweight must have found a brand using canvass. I bought 4 of these shirts last week, hoping that they were similar to the older Jerzees, and they are every bit as good if not better. I will be buying many more very soon. If you want a thick all cotton shirt that is well made and very comfortable, Carhartt is the T-shirt to buy. ******July 4, 2011 Update: After having these shirts 9 months, my satisfaction hasn't waned a bit. To the contrary, I'm even more satisfied now, as I see that these shirts are going to last a long, long time. If you are even vaguely concerned about their quality, worry no more. As one who has worn cotton pocket T-shirts for more than 40 years, I can comfortably tell you that the quality of Carhart T-shirts is #1. I just ordered 4 more; something I'd not have done if I didn't really believe in them.

Once my Dickies shirts had prematurely worn out, I made the decision to switch to another brand. Carhartt was the first one to come to mind. They were a considerable investment for tshirts, but I have always felt that quality is worth the price.



I was initially pleased with the thickness, fit and color selection of these t's. However, in just three months of wear the colors unevenly faded across the shirts and holes/wear marks started to show around the collar areas. The tan, red and gray shirts showed these flaws more than the navy, white and black shirts did.



At 6 foot 2 inches and 225lbs, I wear an XL in other tshirts. This was not the case in Carhartt. They run big. I found that the L tall fit me perfectly.



These tshirts did keep their shape and size characteristics after several washings, but based on the problems that I experienced and the hefty price tag, I can not recommend these to anyone.

I ordered a few of these shirts for my husband. I ordered a large based off his other pocket tees by other brands (Hanes, etc) but it was too big. There was a 3 inch difference in width and about the same in length. Once I exchanged them for a Medium we were both very happy with the quality! - Shirt - Quality - Tall - Carhartt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tee Shirt - carhartt, shirt tall Tee Shirt - carhartt, shirt