Friday 21 November 2008

Training Gloves - gloves, fitness


I am almost too particular about the gloves I use, but these have been my favorite and since buying (almost a year and a half ago) I haven't switched out!



I still haven't had to replace them (and I am not the "hit the gym once in a while" type) The quality is top grade, I have had no issues with any

seams ripping or the edges of the fingers coming undone as many other do.



The palms are made of real padded leather, and haven't faded or ripped since my purchase. Regardless of the countless times I have thrown these in the washing machine, they come out still sized just right, and the palms soft and ready for wear.



The back of these gloves has a large easy open so they pull of easily of sweaty hands. Also they feature a stretchy back, but one whose fabric doesn't snag as many other brands do. This back offers great a breathable material and compromised comfort.



I bought a size small, and they fit me perfectly, I have really small hands though, so if you try to cram a normal small into these smalls, it may be uncomfortable, so try the next size up. Once you find the size that suits your hands, you won't be disappointed with the quality of these work out gloves. Valeo Women's Competition Lifting Gloves (Small)

They don't "give" very well, no flexibility, so with some exercises I just take them off entirely. I thought the leather gloves would be better and stronger but the leather rubs against the hand sometimes and causes blisters too. For the most part though, they will protect your hands while using weights and get the job reasonably done.

I bought a pair of these gloves about a year ago. I can't get any ladies gloves in England so I had these delivered to a friends relative in America and the friend brought them home for me. I am about to buy 2 more pairs (the friend is going to America again)just so I have a stock!! I think these are excellent value for money, the fit is great, I bought a medium but am usually a small when buying gloves, the size guide specified told me to get medium and they were right!! I've had no blisters, wear then constantly and they still look like new. - Gloves - Lifting - Womens Althetic Gloves - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Training Gloves - gloves, fitness gloves Training Gloves - gloves, fitness