Friday 21 November 2008

2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - cell phone, phone charger


I'm not sure what exactly happened; but I received a micro USB charger -- not a mini USB charger. There's a pretty significant difference, since they're not compatible with one another.



Either the name of this item on Amazon is incorrect, or the seller made a mistake and shipped me the wrong item. I'm in the process of getting in touch with the seller, and I'll revise this review appropriately after I have a chance to talk with them.



Update #1: I'm actually having a bit of difficulty figuring out who the seller is... this product page says the seller is AccessoryOne; however, my "recent orders" page says that I bought the item from webtreo. Go figure. Motorola Mini USB Car Charger [Bulk,Generic Packaging]

What more could I ask for? It works as advertised, charging my cell-phone via a mini-usb plug. The charger has a blue LED to indicate that it is powered when plugged in to the car accessory power plug (cigarette lighter).

The Charger is a good product and has a unique blue light that lets you know it is charging. The problem is thet it works with my tmobile "Dash" PDA but is does not work with the motorola V360 phone I bought it for. So, it works for a different manufacturer HTC, but not the motorola phone it is supposed to work for. I will call the shipper and find out is it designed for this phone or was it the wrong product shipped like the comment made earlier!! Other than this it is a good product and if will work for your particular phone I would refer it!!!

I bought this product because I was looking for a Mini USB Car Charger. I thought that's what I would be getting when I bought this product because it's titled as so... But, no, it's a regular USB car charger. The worst part about it is this companies return policy. I have to pay to ship it back which will most likely end up costing me what it was to buy the product in the first place. I am considering it money down the drain and would not recommend buying this product to anyone. I'm incredibly disappointed and will avoid purchasing from this company in the future.

Having bought retail at >$12, bought 4. I have all mini-usb handhelds (Motorola phones, hands-free bluetooth, and blackberries). One was DOA and returned for a quick replacement. The rest of three worked well w/ all my handheld devices. Great price.

This charger came up when I searched for Motorola Droid chargers, but when I got it it was the same fire-wire type charger that I used to use for my Razr. I wish there had been a better picture of the cable so I could tell before ordering.

My old TomTom One 3rd Edition power cord got kinks and apparently wires in it broke. This works, the coiled cord is much more convenient, and I like the light that indicates that power is present. Saved me from buying a new car GPS. - Phone Charger - Car Charger - Cell Phone - Mini Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - cell phone, phone charger phone charger 2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - cell phone, phone charger