Wednesday 19 November 2008

Playstation 3 - soccer, playstation 3


I am one of those people who won't get a new game system any time soon. I'm happy to wait some time for an excellent machine. I may get a Kinnect sometime in the future. But still on the fence. That's why I'm still gaming on my PlayStation 2.



And was relieved to get PES 2011. The game is quality. FINALLY! Copa Libertadores! Its about time! Are you listening EA & FIFA Series? Copa Libertadores really stands out. I'm enjoying it massively.



Next - Continental Championships and World Cup-esque tournaments. These are quality as well. Highly recommended.



Next Next - Be a World Player for a season is Class. I'd say the most impressive aspect of this version. Well after Copa Libertadores! Of course. Being a Yankee Soccer Fanatic I of course play Yanks playing in Europe. I like playing with Stuart Holden. Its beast. But I also enjoy playing with the super stars because you know you're needed. Just pick you pick, Roanldinho, Tevez, Gooch, Spector, Dempsey, Davies and the rest of the greatest US Yanks Soccer team! Yeah! Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - Pes - Soccer - Pro Evolution Soccer - Playstation 3'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Playstation 3 - soccer, playstation 3 pes Playstation 3 - soccer, playstation 3