Wednesday 19 November 2008

Ipod Touch 4th Generation - apple, ipod


This is a great case it fits the 4g ipod perfectly and just looks great.



Pros: It feels really nice in the hands, it looks great and so far havent had any troubles with it



Cons: it is a bit slippery in the hand, if you were to hold it loosely it would slip out, also there is no lip that goes around the iPod, so if you lie down the iPod face down on a flat table it would lie on the screen itself not the case (Pink) Hard Rubber Skin Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4 4G 8GB 32GB 64GB 4nd Generation + 4th Gen Touch Screen Protector

I recently received the Hard Rubber iPod Touch 4G Case in black and all I can say is that I'm really happy with it. The product is very simple and that's what makes it so likable. The small logo on the back is not intrusive at all. It's also very slim and adds almost no extra bulk to the iPod, but it still protects it well from the back and keeps it from getting scratches. My case hasn't gotten any scratches on it either, which is nice. The case is cut perfectly and leaves easy access to everything as shown in the product picture. I actually think my iPod touch looks better with the case on.



As far as problems, there aren't many and those are VERY minor. At first the case kept popping off my iPod when I'd try to take it out of my pocket, but that only happened twice when I first got it and it hasn't been a problem anymore. Also, the rubbery edges of my case have started peeling a little. There's a sort of film over the case I guess which wasn't noticeable, but I can see it coming off in tiny bits from being rubbed against the inside of my pockets. It's not a big problem since it doesn't change the way the case looks at all.



Overall, I really like the case and it will be my permanent one for my current iPod. If anything happened to the case I'd get another one without giving it a second thought.

I got this case free for purchasing another case... and low and behold, I like this case MUCH better than the one I purchased. It fits tightly and securely, has a minimal profile, and a gorgeous green slightly metallic color. It's soft and not overly shiny. I love it. It barely overlaps onto the front, just grasping at the corners and along the long edges, but it really stays on well. It doesn't protect the front but I use a clear screen protector. Not for rugged use but for an everyday case, I think it's perfect.

This case is amazing. I was looking everywhere for a cheap and convienent case that wasnt too bulky or shiny. And this is it. I bought the white and it is beautiful! Really soft and sleek. If your wavering on this case and another..... buy this!

First of all, the fit of the Green Slide cover is great! The feel of the cover is slightly rubbery so I won't drop it. The slide factor was great too and holds together well.



My only problem (and it is not with the actual cover) and why I gave this four stars is that the screen protector was not included in the shipping. so, for the price, the cover is fantastic...but don't count on any of the promised bonuses.

this is a great case it fits nicely to my ipod.

i ordered blue which is my favorite color.

i give only 4 star because they send me the wrong one on the first shipment

but they are very quick to replace it with the correct item.

thanks minisuit...looking forward to do business with you again...God bless.

Product arrived after 5 business days.



This RED case fits perfect. Color is nice and is not expensive at all.



It does not cover the iPod entirely but if you are careful with your stuff in general it will be good for you.



I mainly wanted the case to protect the IPod from scratches.



I didnt use the screen protector because I had one already. I am saving it for the future.



I was looking for something similar in the stores, but the average price was $25 ?? no way!

After reading all these reviews on how this product is so great, I decided to get one for myself since it's on sale too. I ordered the black slide case. I opened it only to see that the second part slides out so easily, so I thought ok, that should be normal if its not on the itouch yet. I put on the skin and what do you know, the slide slides out VERY EASILY. I thought it'd make a snap or something when you connect the two. Gee, what a waste of money even if I payed only 6 dollars + shipping for it. -THEY ALSO DID NOT SHIP ME THE KEY CHAIN-. I thought maybe the keychain might be cool to make up for the horrible product, but they did not even ship me the key chain when clearly it says + key chain. The only thing I don't have to complain about is the screen protector. The screen protector is great, if you are going to buy this product DO NOT GET SLIDE, judging on the other reviews the cases that aren't slide should be fine. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE! - Apple - Ipod Touch - Ipod - 8gb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Touch 4th Generation - apple, ipod apple Ipod Touch 4th Generation - apple, ipod