Wednesday 19 November 2008

Darya Trading - highly recommended, 3 pc suit


Notice I didn't say great suit for the price. This is an incredible suit that is far beyond its price. The fabric has a nice shine to it and a very silky smooth feel. This is the second suit I have bought from Darya trading and they both have been incredible craftsmanship and fit. The flat front pants fit well and give a much slimmer line than pleated pants.



Please do note, getting the sleeves shorten on this will cost you a more since they must be shorted from the shoulder. DO NOT let some tailor shorten it from the bottom, it will not look right. Pricing for example usually runs around 35 to get my sleeves shorten and this cost me 55, so not too bad.



Overall, you can not go wrong with this suit or any of the other suits from Darya trading! Gino Valentino 3 Button Made in Italy Wool / Silk Mens Suit 150's Hand Made Canvas Front Jacket Plus Pants Custom Working Buttonholes Business Suit Navy (40 Regular)

My husband loved the suits. Long lengths are made for men 6'-6'5" (if you are not this height I would suggest regulars, even if you already by longs, because the European cut is alread long, according to american standards)

The suit is made of a very nice material. Great quality for the price. The color is a dark navy blue. I had to return it because the body length was too long for my son. I would have loved to keep if it fit.

Often times you see something advertised that seems too good to be true. In the case of this suit that is not the case. The quality and craftmanship of these suits are top of the line. I originally bought a suit at Jos. A Banks (for 3 times the price) only to return it after seeing these on Amazon. I thought that I had nothing to lose, since I could return it if I was not satisfied. As it turns out, I bought two suits for less than the price I paid for the one that I returned.



I could not be happier with my purchase. These are by far the nicest suits that I own. The only negative thing that I can say about these suits is the working button holes on the sleeves. My tailor had to shorten the sleeves, and as a result, (2) of the buttons had to be moved up. I lost the ability of the working buttons. I read another review that someone wrote regarding this situation. They stated that thier tailor altered the suit where the sleeve met the shoulder to maintain the look of the working buttons. I could not find a tailor that would do that at any price.



I would also like to add that I puchased (4) tie / pocket squares from the same retailer. Again, the quality of the ties were first class. They were "Berioni" ties. The price was also exceptional for the quality. If interested you can find them by searching "clothes & accessories" and typing in "Berioni". - Valentino Made In Italy - 3 Pc Suit - Highly Recommended - Great Value'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Darya Trading - highly recommended, 3 pc suit great value Darya Trading - highly recommended, 3 pc suit