Saturday 1 November 2008

Not Recommended - not recommended, carpet runner


The vinyl carpet protector is not as heavy as I had hoped it would be. My wife and I share a home with our daughter and two children. We occupy the large room upstairs which has a sofa in it that we use often to watch TV. The area in front of the sofa became dirty quickly, so I purchased the protector to keep that area clean. It does help with that, but it does not lay flat and grab the carpet well. I am often straightening it out. For the price, it is adequate but not exceptional. The delivery time of the item was very good. Superior American 5300069 27x6' Vinyl Carpet Protector

It does the job. Heavy-duty, holding up very well. Not quite "clear" as advertised. There is a definite blue cast to them...but it's not obnoxious. I would have preferred truly CLEAR plastic, though, and think the add should admit that there is a slight color to the runners. Still, I'm glad I got it. It's working well for the purpose intended.

The Superior American 5300069 (27" x 6') vinyl carpet protector is a good deal if you purchase one for less than $10. It works well on lightly travelled carpets. However, the protector is also thin and it tends to curl up at the edges quite for a while after its been laid down. So, you'll need to find a way to handle the curls, particularly on the corners of the protector. Again, this is not a protector for heavilly travelled areas of your home: It's just too thin, making it prone to jostle out of position if traversed upon too much. However, for lightly travelled areas, it serves as a decent carpet protector for the price.

This product I received today, and I am using it for under the barstools, where the counter is in the dining room, to protect the carpet from food. So, far the only issue I have encountered is that it does not want to lay flat on one side, and I often step on the sharp part, so I am thinking about cutting off that side, maybe cutting that little piece off will help. Right now, my husband just stepped on it, as I was typing this lol. So, he placed a barstool on the end to try and flatten it, if that helps I will let you know. But, overall the product is great, and shipping was fast. Also, it is a great price! - Carpet Runner - Not Recommended'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Not Recommended - not recommended, carpet runner carpet runner Not Recommended - not recommended, carpet runner