Saturday 1 November 2008

Highly Recommended - high quality suit, valentino made in italy


I ordered two of these two and half years ago and loved them after a friend had a positive experience. This year I about four of the same suit, different colors. After having the pants hemmed, I am wearing what look like tailored suits. I have paid $800 for tailored suits (I know, not the highest end, but I am a value shopper) and they never looked this nice. Just wore one of these to a 45 minute business meeting and secured a multimillion dollar deal. Sweet! Definitely worth a try. Here is how I made this work. I went to a couple of stores and found the coat size that fit me best. Try that same coat size from various manufacturers to be sure. Then I used that coat size when ordering. You order by coat size. The pants are designed to fit a man wearing the particular coat size. When I first ordered suits this way, this made me pretty nervous, but (to my great surprise) it worked out great! I did not have to get the waist altered. These guys know what they are doing. Oh, and be sure to get a good pair of shoes, something to go with a tailored Italian suit. Gino Valentino Peak Lapel Ticket Pocket Suit Made in Italy Shiny Wool / Silk Mens Suit 150's Hand Made Two Button Canvas Front Jacket Modern Flat Front Pants Custom Working Buttonholes Business Suit Navy Faint Herringbone (42 Regular)

I expected a good suit but for the price I got an amazing deal. It fits perfectly both jacket and pants, and the finish is perfect. I thought I would need to tailor the pants waist but it was perfect, so I think they run a little smaller than american brands. Go for it no hesitation.

Im really not for writing reviews on my purchases but this suit is MONEY! As far as quality goes I am very impressed. I have several suits, Ben Sherman, Kenneth Cole, Ralph Lauren and a few other name droppers and this one is as good, if not better. I would recommend this to family friends or anyone who wants to look like a million. As far as fitting, I am 6'2", 200 lbs, wear a 16" neck and 34/35 shirt and a 34-36 pant. I got a 42 regular and its dead on. Fit was perfect, nice a slim. Pants a little too slim I had them let out 1" and they are great. This is the best $200 I've spent since my honeymoon! Wont go there. - Valentino Made In Italy - Valentino Made In Italy Suit - High Quality Suit - Highly Recommended'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Highly Recommended - high quality suit, valentino made in italy valentino made in italy suit Highly Recommended - high quality suit, valentino made in italy