Sunday 5 October 2008

yoga mat bag - yoga mat bag


I have the black mandara hugger mugger mat (which is wider and longer than a standard mat). Not only does it fit in the bag, but I can also fit my block and towel with room to spare--VERY ROOMY :) This was exactly what I was looking for. Hugger Mugger Bella Basic Yoga Mat Bag (Mocha)

This Yoga Mat Bad is a little larger than most. The fabic is ligh and the color is bright. It is also very eash to clean. Snow, ice and salt are issues in our part of the country so after getting a bit dirty during our walk to work out, we took it home and all we needed to do was sponge it off. It looks great.

I absolutely love this yoga mat bag from Hugger Mugger. It is very spacious allowing me to conveniently carry my mat, yoga towel, water bottle, etc. Definitely a great complement to the Hugger Mugger yoga mat!

This is a basic (no pockets or embellishments), but sturdily-constructed, bag that accomodates two mats rolled up together, one of which for me is 84" extra-long, and has more than enough spare room for a water bottle, wristlet and keys. Watch out for the zipper -- mine stuck if zipped too far upon closing, and broke off altogether after about 10 uses. Amazon quickly sent a replacment (thank you Amazon), but much to my dismay, the replacement shares the sticky zipper problem. A design flaw? Unfortunate, because I've always enjoyed good quality from Hugger Mugger products.

Although I am a Yoga fan and have two other bags filled with yoga goodies, I bought this bag to carry and protect my collection of American Indian Flutes. It is well made, soft and I really like the full length zipper. I probably will buy two more for my yoga mat, blocks, etc.

This bag has a great color, and it does the job that it's supposed to. I can even fit my yoga pants and water bottle in here, but it's a little too big. It does not hang comfortably on my back, and it's way too awkward at my side.

I guess it was worth it because I like the way that it looks, but it didn't even come with a yoga mat. - Yoga Mat Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


yoga mat bag - yoga mat bag yoga mat bag yoga mat bag - yoga mat bag