Sunday 5 October 2008

Reconditioned Tools - narrow crown stapler, cpo bostitch


I am very pleased with the usual Bostitch quality of product. It is light weight, works well and has a wide range of staples that can be used. I would recommend that you remove and use teflon tape to seal the 1/4" male air nipple, [I discovered a small air leak with mine] otherwise no complaints. It is actually quite nice that the exhaust air is directed back to the rear of the handle next to the 1/4" connector, so no dust blown in the face when working in corners. Factory-Reconditioned Bostitch U/SX150K-1 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch 18-Gauge Narrow-Crown Stapler with Magnesium Housing

I really love it. Very very light so its good for overhead work and the staples are stronger than I expected. Overall a great tool and pleasantly suprised at the reconditioned quality. (overall i've had good luck with re-conds from Amazon)

Ordered the stapler,arrived right on time.Came in perfect condition.Started using it immediately on some lattice and medium trellis jobs and the stapler performed beyond my expectations.This is the first stapler i have owned and looks to be the only one i will ever need.So easy to load and light in the hand.Any future tools of this type i need will definately be the reconditioned ones here at Amazon.What a great price.All the other ones of comparable quality and specs start at about $150.00.Can`t even compare.All thumbs up...

I'm very satisfied with this purchase. I chose it because of the reasonable price and the oil-less design. The reconditioning is either very thorough or they started with one that was hardly used, because it is indistinguishable from new. I've only used 1" staples so far, but at 90 lb. air pressure and with the adjustment on minimum, it drives them effortlessly and consistently to the same depth, and is a pleasure to use. It doesn't even make much noise. If I were a pro and was really going to use it a lot, one that uses 1/4" wide staples instead of 7/32" would probably be better, because 1/4" staples are available in more stores and in wider variety, but at the rate I'll use them and with the rapid delivery from Amazon, that is a pretty trivial matter for me.

I bought this Bostitch Stapler a few months ago and couldn't be more pleased with it. It arrived within a few days of ordering it and looked like it was in new condition. It is extremely light and small enough to get in those tight spots that my other guns couldn't. I would recommend purchasing this stapler especially at this price.

I received the stapler and was disappointed with the looks of it - it was obviously well used and somewhat dirty with a couple of paint chips. I thought, well it is a refurb after all. I hooked up to my compressor to test it out, and it works great. Light weight and strong shooter. - Narrow Crown Stapler - Cpo Bostitch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Reconditioned Tools - narrow crown stapler, cpo bostitch cpo bostitch Reconditioned Tools - narrow crown stapler, cpo bostitch