Friday 31 October 2008

Toshiba - toshiba laptop battery, toshiba


After almost 4 years my original Toshiba battery wouldn't last more than 10 minutes before I would get the low battery warning. The OEM batteries are so expensive I was just going to leave it plugged in. I came across this battery and figured for the price it was worth a shot. A few weeks later now and I am thoroughly satisfied. This battery works as good as, if not better than, the OEM battery did when it was new. Whether it stands the test of time will be another thing, but if it gets me another 1-2 years of decent use out of the laptop before I have to get a new one I can't complain.



Shipping was super fast and pretty well packaged too. NEW Laptop Battery for Toshiba Satellite-S3262-S3291 A105-S4004 A105-S4064 A105-S4094 A105-S4254 A105-S4274-S3041-S322 M115-S3154-S265 a105-s4252

My laptop would shut off the second the power cord came unplugged. I had to restart the computer every time I needed to move the laptop from one location to another. I knew it needed a new battery and was hesitant to pay the price of an original Toshiba battery. It works perfectly. Great price too. I am enjoying the portability of my laptop again at a price that didn't break the bank.

Don't let the price fool you! This battery works! After receiving my laptop (m115-s3154)from a friend, the battery was near worthless. Lasting only 5-10 minutes. This battery fixed that. I've had it for awhile now and it still keeps it's charge. I received it quicker than promised, too! Good price, prompt shipping and good product! Totally satisfied. I would highly recommended this product!



Have real world expectations, people. Before you get to excited, don't think that with this new battery you'll get some crazy 5 hours of battery usage. I get around an 1 1/2-2 hours on my laptop browsing stuff on the net on my and less if you do stuff that requires more resources (Playing video games, videos, being connected to the internet).



Anyway, again, good product and I'm totally happy with my purchase!



PS: I'm using the laptop I purchased the battery for to type this review >:).

This battery is the one I needed for my laptop. The old battery was not keeping the charge at all, it would hold power for 15 or 20 minutes. The new battery is good for at least 2-3 hours, depending on the use. - Toshiba - Laptop Battery - Toshiba Laptop Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toshiba - toshiba laptop battery, toshiba toshiba laptop battery Toshiba - toshiba laptop battery, toshiba