Friday 31 October 2008

Best Os Ever - tablet, palm


Nice pair of clipons, great when you need something to flip on and off (for example, doing yard/garage work). Gets the job done, although not exactly fashionable if you're after that sort of thing.



Tiny bit flimsy, but I knew what it was like since I've had this model before. Don't expect to put books on it without some bending.



As an extra note, it's slightly big, even for my large frame, so might need some trimming at an opticians if you wear your glasses low and don't want your nose tickled here and there.



Also comes with a nice sturdy plastic case, with a platform to hold it in place. Always useful. Polarized Clip on Flip up Plastic Sunglasses, Large Tru Rectangle, 60mm or 2-23/64" Wide X 38mm or 1.50" High (128mm or 5" Wide), Polarized Grey Lenses

These are a terrific product - especially considering the very fair price! These clipped to my framless lenses perfectly. I like this large rectangular shape. I carefully measured my prescription glasses and these polarized clip-ons cover them perfectly. I also love how they can be flipped up just part way, or completely vertical (or anything between). EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

I suggest you measure carefully before buying a pair of these clip-on sunglasses. My glasses are bifocals and a bit on the wide side, and I almost ordered the wrong design. These overlap my lenses only slightly, something not at all noticeable to others. On the other hand, if they were too short it would be readily apparent and they would look a little goofy.



They do a great job of providing shade...the fact that they are polarized makes a big difference. My son pointed this out to me as we were riding in the car one sunny day. For example, with polarized lenses, the reflections on the windshield of items on the dashboard disappear. I did a direct comparison with a pair of non-polarized sunglasses and the difference was significant.



They are thick, well made, high quality, and attach easily. Their being thick, however, brings me to their main drawback...they are a bit on the heavy side and this can make them somewhat uncomfortable to wear after an extended period of time.



The only other negative is that when you flip them up, they really don't flip up far enough. I found myself having to tilt my head quite a bit to look at grocery store items when I walked out of the sun and into Winn Dixie.



So, minus one star for the weight and the flip factor.



Overall, though, I highly recommend them...I would buy them again without hesitation.

I ordered this because my Transitions glasses never quite got dark enough for me and I miss wearing polarized sunglasses.



These clip on easily and securely even with my prescription. I'm not keen on the flip up feature or the giant clip in the center of my face, but it is highly functional.



I have ordered an extra pair just in case. - Hp - Tablets - Tablet - Palm'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Best Os Ever - tablet, palm hp Best Os Ever - tablet, palm