Friday 31 October 2008

Badge Holder


I ordered these so that I could make badges for my 45th senior class reunion.

I received them much sooner then I anticipated, 1 day.

The quality is very good. I would definitely order from this company again.



Rick Advantus 75456 Clear Vinyl ID Badge Holder, Punched, 3 x4, Horizontal w/Clip, 50/box

I purchased more than 200 badge-holders. We use them to hold the name tags of our church congregants so they go on & come off every week. A small number of the clips were defective to begin with but none have broken with use. (If the user insists on turning the clip repeatedly, it will soon come free from the plastic.) All things considered the badge-holders work fine, the plastic is of satisfactory quality, easy to fill, they're holding up quite well - we've used some longer than others. Now, if they would only find their own way back into the collection box, I'd be all set! These are a good value - I would recommend them.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Badge Holder Badge Holder Badge Holder