Friday 31 October 2008

Stanley Bostitch


I needed to do a New Roofing Job for my Daughter. A 10' by 12' outbuilding. I purchased Roofing Nails, thinking I would get plenty to do the job. WOW! I got enough to go into Business. An option should have been offered for a small amount, at least by half. 7,200 is a LOT of Nails Bostitch CR3DGAL 1-1/4-Inch Smooth Shank 15 Inch Coil Roofing Nails, 7,200-Qty.

I receieved the box in 3 days. Great shipping speed. However the box was smashed on one end and most of the coils had to be reformed to fit in the gun. Besides having to reshape the coils the nails themselves fire great with my new Bostich nailer. Have had no misfires after about a dozen coils and no half sunken nails. All in all they are great nails but i would buy them locally if i could find them to avoid the outrageous $30 shipping charges

Stanley Bostitch CR3DGAL Galvanized Coil Roofing Nails



I purchased these nails for my Hilti RFC134B roofing nailer and they worked great. Hilti uses a "High Wire" collated nail and Bostitch nails are a "Low Wire" collated nail. I did not have to make any adjustments at all and it is great to get a product that is available for my old gun that has been out of production for some time.

I purchased these nails and paid the additional freight charge rather than buying at Home Depot etc. because one of the web sites I visited said the Bostitch nails were made in USA. When I got the nails I found they were made in China. Just because something is advertised Made in USA doesn't mean it is. One needs to double check.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Stanley Bostitch Stanley Bostitch Stanley Bostitch