Saturday 4 October 2008

Nail Strengthener - nail repair, best nail polish


This start-to-finish polish is great! It works well as a top coat and a base coat, and my only complaint is that I used it up too quickly, since it was doing double duty. Item arrived promptly and in perfect condition. OPI Start-to-finish Base Coat, Top Coat and Nail Strengthener, 0.5-Fluid Ounce

I don't personally think this does what it says.. The Sephore star to finish just doesn't start so it definitely doesn't finish.. Went back to my Perfect Formula base coat and PF top coat SORRY SEPHORA I love OPI but Not you

The top coat is everything a top coast is expected to be. It dries pretty quickly and with a shine that lasts. The base coat, on the other hand, doesn't create the smooth foundation that other base coats do.

Before I used this, my fingernail polish would start chipping almost the next day. I have noticed that it has strengthened my nails. it hasn't made a huge difference but it does help quite a bit.

I really recommend this product. It is worth it. - Best Nail Polish - Nail Repair - Nail Polish - Nail'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Nail Strengthener - nail repair, best nail polish best nail polish Nail Strengthener - nail repair, best nail polish