Saturday 4 October 2008

Two-tone Standard Issue Swiss Army Watch - watches, victorinox


I am very pleased with this watch. I had a Tag before but it was stolen so I wanted to spend less than $500. This one looks worth more and is very nice. It arrived promptly and with no delay in shipping from Watchzone. I'd recommend this watch to anyone who wants a nice watch but is afraid of robbery or losing a Tag. Victorinox Swiss Army Women's 24728 Officer's 1884 Two-tone Stainless Steel White Dial Watch

I prefer to buy a good watch versus a cheap one because in the end the cheap costs more!

I had the same watch for 20 years! when it finally broke I wanted to get another one -just for change- but anything else I liked was 4 or 5 times more expensive. So I went back to my original preference of style and practicality and quality. I never take it off my wrist, I sleep and swim and shower with it becausae it is water proof for 300 ft, not water resistant. It is elegant (in my taste) and goes with all kinds of other jewlery since it's two tone but "not flashy". The new version has saphire crystal which is better then the original watch I owned.

The only issue I had -and still do- is with the glowing in the dark marks and hands on the dial. It works sometimes but not all times and I do not know what makes it glow or does not!

I saw this watch while shopping for a birthday gift for a friend. I loved it. When I gave it to her she loved it as well and it was what she wanted. She's told me since she's had it that she has gotten so many compliments. Very nice watch at a very nice price.

My husband bought me this watch as a gift some 12 plus years ago. My watch recently died after so many years of faithful service: comfortable on the skin and all kinds of weather. A very worthwhile investment. - Watches - Two-tone Swiss Army Watch - Victorinox - Swiss Army Watch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Two-tone Standard Issue Swiss Army Watch - watches, victorinox victorinox Two-tone Standard Issue Swiss Army Watch - watches, victorinox