Saturday 4 October 2008

Made In China


I bought these in Fall of 2010- I can't put them away. Id wear them every day if I could. I got them in charcoal and cream. Wonderful, great quality and perfect length- I'm 5'6. I usually wear them over leggings or tights with any kind of boots. They even fit over my Ariat work boots and fill the gap between boots and legs. They stay up and don't slouch. Wish they came in more colors! Charcoal Super Long Cable Knit Leg Warmers

These leg warmers are very comfy for dance or casual dress, I love them for work or working out. Quality is great and they don't slip down my legs even after a long dance lesson. They return to their original strechyness and felt even softer than before after a wash in cold water.

Just what I was looking for! I wear them under my thigh high boots and over jeans with ankle boots very sexy.....The are very long but you can roll them down, Great color and of course the price is right'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Made In China Made In China Made In China