Wednesday 24 September 2008

Super Mario Bros - hat, newsboy caps


I love this hat. It fits and stays on because it has an elasticized back, and stayed on even in a high wind when others' hats were blowing off. The bill is deep enough to shade your eyes against the sun, and the fabric is good quality cotton. Most of all - I love the way it looks! White Cotton Elastic Newsboy Caps (size 7)

The hat arrived with what looks like a pencil line across the brim. I tried erasing it, with no luck. Rather than deal with the inconvenience of returning it, I bought a few cute buttons and sewed them across the line. The hat is also advertised as 100% cotton but the lining is definitely not cotton; it appears to be polyester.

The fabric has a denim feel, bright white and well made. Hat fits great and has the elastic back to adjust to fit anyone. Hat has the button on the top which adds a nice touch. I would only wear this with casual attire. Great for summer!

I lost all my hair recently due to chemotherapy treatments. Was looking for a lightweight summer hat that offers full coverage (e.g. hat covers the head all the way to the neck in the back). This hat is perfect and I've received lots of compliments from people about how cute it is. Durable but not too stiff.

This is the perfect Louisiana cap. With so much humidity you can pull all of your hair up in it and still look stylish. Being made of cotton it isn't hot. I love it and I have received lots of compliments.

Building a "Fire Mario" costume became a lot easier when I found this hat. Standard baseball caps don't have the right shape - this one does. It's comfortable, fits snugly (perhaps a tiny bit TOO snug for me, but I have a large head, so I fully expected this), and best of all, it's got the perfect shape for the look I'm going for. A little bit of creativity on my part (still need to attach my 'M'), and it'll be all set!



A definite recommendation for finishing off your favorite video game plumber costume... - Newsboy Caps - Hat - Costume - E4hats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Super Mario Bros - hat, newsboy caps hat Super Mario Bros - hat, newsboy caps