Wednesday 24 September 2008

Sling Bag - sling bag


The picture is deceiving.. this backpack is very small and the opening of the top zipper.. (the deepest pocket) is not really large enough to easily reach in.. My hands are not huge.. but i can barely get my hand in far enough to reach to the bottom. The phone case thingy on the side will not fit an iPhone.. :) i didnt really think it would but i was kinda hoping the elastic would make it work.. but its just too small.

The leather is very soft and so far seems high quality. Lambskin Leather Triangular Backpack Sling Purse w/ Cell Phone Case

Just used this purse yesterday for the first time while being a tourist in San Diego. Loved it! It carried everything I needed it to while leaving me hands free. The weight of my water bottle was comfortably on my back instead of on my shoulder. Very happy with my purchase. Plus we got caught in rain and had to make a run for the car, which was easy to do with this purse.

I used this backpack purse for about two weeks without problems. Then at the airport I zippered it and the zipper pull continued up and out of the zipper and off the purse. Interesting side opening and not a top opening.

I'd consider this purse a bit small for my personal use, but my kids who are anti-purse loved this backpack sling purse. When the package arrived both grabbed their purses and happily said "thank you" before filling them up with their assorted goodies. Both ride their bicycles as their primary mode of transportation, and both loved using this purse as it stayed in place when riding their bikes. Like I said they don't carry much in their purses but they were able to tuck in their "personal items" and a cell phone. What more do you need?



Recommend.

I don't know how the seller is able to provide a bag of this quality for the price. It really does appear to be made of lambskin, and the workmanship is perfectly adequate. I would never have believed that you could get a lambskin pack for under $30, and if I hadn't seen the other reviewers' comments, I wouldn't have chanced it. So I want to add my voice to theirs: what they're showing in the photo and describing in the product info is actually true. My only complaint was the way the bag smelled coming out of the packaging -- it gave off an odd aroma at first, but once it aired out, the odor was no longer perceptible. - Sling Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sling Bag - sling bag sling bag Sling Bag - sling bag