Monday 29 September 2008

Motorcycle Oil Filter - motor oils, mobil 1


Learned about this V-Twin Oil at the '08 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. Toured the Mobil display Semi-trailer and got all the scoup and Mobil's sale pitch. I must admit I was somewhat skeptical until I returned home and talked to the Harley dealer. You guessed it... They recommended to only use Harley oil, until I visited a non-Harley motorcycle shop that sells Amsol. [...].I use Mobil for many other applications on the farm in Nebraska and have found it to be a superior oil. Can't save money on cheap oil. That's my theory. Believe it or not, I think my bike runs cooler on this oil. Call me a dreamer, I'm convinced and impressed. Mobil 1 V-Twin Motorcycle 20W50 Motor Oil - 1 Quart, (Pack of 6)

I have been riding for 38 years. I know bikes and I've tried all the oils. Mobile 1 V-Twin 20w-50 makes my 2008 Softail Custom run smoother, quieter, and 15 degrees cooler than the Harley oil that came in the bike new. I change it every 5000 miles and it looks nearly as clean coming out as it did going in. It doesn't blacken or break down in the 100+ degree Texas heat with me riding it like I stole it! It's worth every penny and then some!!!

I just ordered this Mobil 1 V-Twin motorcycle oil on the recommendation of a local bike shop. They informed me that it works perfectly in the Victory Freedom engines and is a lot cheaper then the Victory branded oil change kit. So far the only difference I have found is that there is more money in my pocket after an oil change now! Highly recommend!!!

I run this oil exlcusively in my xr650. Being aircooled the oil is the only fluid in the engine and riding in the arizona summer can get hot. This oil has never let me down and does not break down as fast as conventional oil does. If you have an aircooled bike or ride in the heat this oil is a must. Pay it now or pay the bike shop.

Over 82K on a 07 FLHTCUI without a hiccup. Perfect 6 qt carton (4qts motor-1qt tranny-1qt clutch). Change my own fluids so I get lazy sometimes and go as long as 7K between oil changes but this oil protects like no other. Tried the HD brand syn Screaming Eagle oil and it sucks to high heaven. Don't buy into the Harley hype it's not worth the money you are spending. Best oil on the market. - Motor Oils - Motorcycle - Motorcycle Oil Filter - Mobil 1'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorcycle Oil Filter - motor oils, mobil 1 motorcycle Motorcycle Oil Filter - motor oils, mobil 1