Monday 29 September 2008

Kindle Devices - ebook, kindle devices


I am a huge fan of dog magazines overall, and even generally like reading through all of the dog product advertisements that they all include, but I can't imagine who would want half of their magazine every single month devoted to a directory of breeders.



I do enjoy their "Meet the breed" feature, but I strongly wish that with this section they would also mention rescue information such as contact info for breed specific rescue organizations, which I really haven't seen included anywhere in the magazine.



The magazine doesn't have much content to it in comparison to the huge number of advertisements, and entire the second half of the magazine is just a list of breeders and breeder's advertisements. A breeder's directory seems like something that would make sense to have a special issue every six months of so for, not waste half of the magazine to every month.



I am very disappointed with this magazine and have decided to cancel my subscription after 5 issues. Dog World (1-year auto-renewal)

Dog World has much more interesting and thought-provoking articles for those involved in dog showing, breeding, performance events, etc. However, over half of the magazine is devoted to breeder ads, which is annoying. Still, overall I recommend it for the articles.

I subsribe to Dog World and very happy with the overall content.

First there are two type of dog magazines 1. which is pictures of puppies and focus on getting a dog and keeping a dog. The 2nd type is geared towards people who are really into their dogs and more hardcore. Dog World falls in the more hardcore section.



My last issue focused on agility which I loved as my mini aussie is currenlty doing agility. It also focused on exercising your dog in cold weather. It has a section on food as in do it yourself meals for your dog. I read alot about dogs and was surprised to see a recent news article was also printed in Dog World.



The articles are geared towards serious owners who do everything they possibly can to ensure their dogs have a wonderful life.

I showed dogs for 35 years and subscribed to specific breed magazines. Dog World is an old magazine that I purchased as a child. The photographs of the beautiful show animals were partly responsible for my getting involved with show animals. When I purchased this magazine I was glad to find some of the format is still the same. I can enjoy the photos of the beautiful show dogs and still keep up-to-date on the latest veterinary findings and training methods.

If you do not have a dog, or really do not care about dogs, DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!! But, If you are a dog fan, or have, or want a dog, get this magazine, and dogfancy. I receive both magazines, and they are both different, and fun in there own ways!



This is a superb price because with the ''mail coupons'' you spend 30$ for a 1 year subscription, and here only 15$, or if this is your first time buying a magazine subscription with amazon you get 5$ off!!!

I ordered this magazine on a $5.00 a year special and even at that low price, I thought seriously about cancelling it....but, in all fairness, I ordered it for the pictures not the articles and the picture quality is very poor.

This magazine is a must read for the serious pet parent. It contains articles helpful in maintaining your dog's physical and mental health. The articles, written by veterinarians and breeders, help you become the best health advocate you can for your non-speaking pet. This subscription will most definitely be renewed. - Ebook - E-reader - Magazine - Kindle Devices'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kindle Devices - ebook, kindle devices e-reader Kindle Devices - ebook, kindle devices