Saturday 6 September 2008

Mens Deodorant


Why? A) It works. B) It works really well. In fact, it works as well as Mitchum and C) It has a unique fresh smell that is not offensive and goes well with my body.



I also prefer buying Jack Black because they don't test on animals and their products are cruelty free.



Shame on you if you buy deodorant, soap or any hygiene product from a company that thinks a horse needs to eat 10lbs of it and be dragged behind a car. Jack Black Pit Boss - Antiperspirant and Deodorant

I've been using this product for about 2 years now. Nothing else compares. It lasts forever and takes care of odor regardless of climate/activity. I've tried similar products, such as that of Anthony brand and it doesn't compare. A stick of this will also last you a good while.

This deodorant is ridiculously effective. The Jack Black website suggests that you only use one swipe per underarm, and boy are they right. Using more may cause slight irritation and also leave a visible white residue. So don't do that. It would be like gargling a gallon of mouthwash every morning - it will work but it will be uncomfortable and is totally unnecessary anyway.



But your average drugstore brands are also pretty effective, and also considerably cheaper, so why buy this one? Primarily a) so you don't smell like a drugstore brand and b) so you don't smell like much of anything, because this deodorant doesn't have a strong scent. Those things are worth a couple extra bucks to me.

I haven't been able to place the cleaning solvent that smells a bit like this deodorant. I can see people wanting to wear perfume to make a statement, but I can't imagine anyone who likes their deodorant to be detectable. By the end of the first and only day I used it, I was getting nauseated at the strong smell.



Also, I think Mitchum's works better.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mens Deodorant Mens Deodorant Mens Deodorant