Saturday 6 September 2008

Drill Bit Sets - micro drill bits, drill bit sets


This set was just the thing I needed to help me with my hobby.

I build model rockets that really fly. I needed to drill small holes for nylon screws.

The service and delivery was way above the grade. I'd order from this company always. Mini Micro Drill Bit Set and Pin Vise Chuck 36 pcs

I ordered this product and a set of mini-bits from another supplier because I thought the bits that would come i this set might not be that great... I could not have been more wrong. The hand drill, and the assorted bits are in great shape and very well packaged. Be sure to unscrew the driver handle and notice two other chucks for even bigger bits! This is a great tool... This kit from hobbytoolsupply.com has everything I need and packaged well... It's a great value and turned out to be much nicer then what I got from the other supplier..

This is a wonderful product I was a little skeptical about the 1 star review but that should not be paid any attention. This drill set is very high quality in my opinion. it looks like it will take the wear and tear of many many years, very beautiful and drills very smoothly. it's a great deal.

This is a nice quality set for the money. Quite a few different sized bits and the pin vise is good. It has different collet sizes that store inside the vise itself. Definitely a good product for working on small stuff. - Drill Bit Sets - Micro Drill Bits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Drill Bit Sets - micro drill bits, drill bit sets micro drill bits Drill Bit Sets - micro drill bits, drill bit sets