Saturday 6 September 2008

Baby Bathing And Grooming - spasilk, baby


I loved the colors of these hooded towels, but they are much thinner than I thought they would be. Not sure how absorbent they will be. I guess we'll find out when the baby is born. It did take a very long time to receive the items however! I ordered 4 items from this company and they all arrived at different times and one item took almost 2 months. There was no communication from the company to let me know they would take so long. They were shower gifts, so some arrived after the shower. :( Neat Solutions 3 Pack Printed Interlock/ Knit Terry Hooded Towel Set, Boy

These are super thin and don't look all that absorbent. I 'shake' my baby off before wrapping him up in a towel anyway, so it's not that big of a deal yet, but it's also not a size that can wrap him up really well either, which is why I wanted to buy more (he's outgrowing his froggy one that I LOVE). It will serve it's purpose for a little while, but I'd suggest biting the bullet and buy something thicker and bigger. I was hoping for more even for the cheaper price per item. Definitely glad I didn't get the whole set (washcloths) and the 2 other towels that look very similar to this when I was placing the order. - Receiving Blanket - Spasilk - Baby - Swaddling'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Baby Bathing And Grooming - spasilk, baby receiving blanket Baby Bathing And Grooming - spasilk, baby