Wednesday 3 September 2008

Laptop Sleeve - laptop bag, laptop sleeves


First, the service from the seller was excellent. This is a review of the product alone.



The reason that I purchased this sleeve was because of the low price. The material is strong enough to protect from scratches and it is durable so I would not expect it to tear. However, it will not protect the laptop from anything above featherweight impact, or shield it from water damage. With the low price, this is pretty fair.



However, the zipper broke within the first month of use.. and I rarely used the sleeve or carried my laptop around. Unknowingly, my laptop dropped out of the sleeve that I had already zipped up. The sleeve is not slip free, so my laptop slipped out even with two hands holding on.



With the low price, I did not have high standards in mind. However, a low price isn't worth the risk of damaging your computer. 14" Laptop Notebook Sleeve Carrying Case w Zipper for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell,...

The product is very clean and smooth. It fits perfectly for my 14inch samsung laptop that i now carry everywhere with me. There is no place to hold the charger it's just for the laptop was the only downfall of this product but that's ok. The material is very nice and durable except for the cushion inside of it. It seems like it'll break easy but if you take care of it it'll be fine.

This is just a simple cover. I would give it 3 stars, but considering the LOW price I have to bump it to 4 stars. I wish that the foam or whatever is inside it were a little more dense, but it's okay. The fit and finish are very good for such a low price. It fit my 14" ASUS perfectly. The little corner straps are unobtrusive and I don't have to take my laptop out, just unzip and flip open... was a good deal. -jweaks

There is no neoprene padding whatsoever in this sleeve. It does not stretch at all. It feels more like cardboard. I can put my laptop in some cardboard for free.



This is a cheap and thin sleeve that won't provide as much protection as a proper neoprene sleeve.

I ordered this for my 14inch HP laptop and overall I would have to say 4 out of 5 stars. I think it is made of a good fabric and it is actually a lot more durable than it looks in the picture. The only reason I would not give this 5 stars is because I thought it came with the straps inside to hold on to it. Overall for the price and quality I couldnt have done better!

This was way too loose and ended up on trash. Get something that's snug. It was my fault though, cause the reviews did say it would be loose but I thought I could live with. I found it too ugly to use though.

Great fit for my 14" Dell Inspiron. Looks nice and very functional. You don't have to take your computer out to use it. Just wish is came in white because I have a white cat and this is a hair collector!

As soon as you touch it for the first time you get a yacky feel and you know you have done a mistake. Hard material. Even when you touch it it leaves your finger prints for a long time.

I am not sure how it will protect my laptop but definitely it is poor in quality and very OK in looks. My suggestion don't buy this product. Invest some more money and buy a good one.. In just a slight difference in price I saw a perfect notebook sleeve in SAM's club and Walmart. - Laptop Sleeves - Laptop Bag - Laptop Case - Laptop Sleeve'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Sleeve - laptop bag, laptop sleeves laptop sleeves Laptop Sleeve - laptop bag, laptop sleeves