Wednesday 3 September 2008

Camping Accessories - ebags, camping bag


I could not imagine living without this product now that I have one! It keeps my frozen foods from the grocery store frozen for hours! I can go grocery shopping and then leave my food in the hot car while I run other errands with no rush. Soccer games and T-Ball games are so easy now that we can keep all our stuff Icy cold on hot days. Vacation's and long road trips are a breeze with this cooler. We pack drinks, popsicles, whatever! In it and because it is a soft side it is easy to fit into tight spaces. Not heavy and bulking like the other coolers. This is a MUST for any MOM! we are going to Disney World this month and I don't have to worry about not having a fridge in the hotel room! I have a POLAR BEAR! Polar Bear Coolers 12 Pack Soft Cooler, Mossy Oak B

Great purchase. Fits into basket on the golf cart. Keeps beverages cold. Melted ice water does not leak through the exterior canvas. Great expediated delivery. I was worried that this was not the type of cooler I wanted, Turned out to be the most versatile cooler I own. I own a bunch of coolers.

This cooler has the very best quality materials and workmanship. I've had mine for about a month, and it is working out well. The size is just right to keep and carry a picnic lunch for two in style. The handles and shoulder strap are convenient and the cap opener tool is a nice touch, but I do wish the side pocket was more roomy. It is not easy to load with napkins, utensils, etc.

This cooler is amazing. I used it last summer for keeping foods cold while traveling with my daughter from the midwest to the East Coast and back. It really kept the food cold, even when locked in a hot car in the middle of summer for several hours at a stretch. Since then, I have been using it daily for my lunch box, to keep foods cold during the day. I highly recommend this product!

So far, this seems to be as good, or maybe better than, the reviews might indicate. If you are, like me, not likely to first read the literature, it pays to at least read about "filling with warm water to regain its normal shape". It was almost flat when I removed it from the box because they bleed the air out of the insulation for shipping size. Filling with warm/hot tap water for 5 minutes enabled it to get its shape back. (Too bad humans can't do that!)

Drinks definitely are cool all day long. Tested with ice which hardly melted; no leaks; apparently very good zipper (an important detail often overlooked by some manufacturers); very tough fabric outside shell; lightweight when empty; good handles and shoulder strap. The 12-pack size is perfect for my usual work day (7 Diet Pepsis, 2 cup lunch container, 8"x6"x2" blue ice pack) with room left over.

I have a desk job so I'm pretty easy on these kinds of containers, and the tough exterior and zipper will probably be overkill for my needs, but I still appreciate not having to baby it and knowing I could strap it to a motorcycle with little concern.

I would buy this again, will likely buy more soon, and will speak well of the Polar Bear brand when possible.

bought the 12pack first, then the 6 pack after i THOUGHT the 12 might be too big. wrong. the 6pack was way too small. love the 12 because it's roomy enough to fit a decent meal and then some, and the overall construction compared to the 6pack is much higher quality. if you're on the fence between the 6 and 12, stick to the 12. versatile enough for most needs.

I ride a full dress motorcycle cross country quite a bit and during the warm/hot months. During the really hot months I wear a "cool vest" with frozen inserts and was looking for a cooler that I could keep the inserts in that will keep them frozen until I need them and would fit in my bikes side box. I did alot of research and noted this cooler had good write ups so I thought I would give a try. Used it for the first time last summer and it worked GREAT and fit in my bikes side box I definiely recommend it.

LOVE IT! I did a lot of research prior to buying this one, and it is simply THE BEST! I don't think you will be disappointed if you buy one too. Constructed VERY well, high end. Looks like a diaper bag, not a cooler! I think it's great for taking ANYWHERE. I plan to take it on the plane and around Disney World next month with my family. It's going to be great to lug all the stuff kids eat through out the day, without having to buy all the pricey food at the parks. - Lunchbox - Camping Bag - Ebags - Picnic Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Camping Accessories - ebags, camping bag lunchbox Camping Accessories - ebags, camping bag