Wednesday 3 September 2008

Holiday Wrapping


I purchased this paper to wrap a few presents for my sister and her daughter. This wrapping paper is BEAUTIFUL in person. Very thick, I would almost compare it to shelving paper. The fact that it comes with the matching tissue paper is fantastic. The wrapping paper is textured, thick,nothing you're wrapping will be displayed through this, great find. (Also received a note thanking me for my purchase from the seller) Gift Wrap Cool Flowers & Paisley Wrapping Paper & Tissue Paper 20 Sq Ft Roll

I have never seen gift wrap so wonderful and so reasonably priced. The roll has both a tissue paper layer and an embossed, thick wrapping paper layer. After using it, I compared it to the wrapping papers on offer at a couple of local drugstores and bookstores. I could not find comparable quality and certainly not at this price.



It looks and feels great, and the store has great customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend this product and the sellers.

The paper arrived quickly and was much prettier than you can tell from the picture. It's actually embossed to look almost like leather and feels thick and rich. I loved it and my recipient was very carefully opening her gift to save the paper because it was "too pretty to throw away". There is also a ton of on the roll, unlike the usual "one time around the tube" type variety you get at bargain stores. I would definitely buy this again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Holiday Wrapping Holiday Wrapping Holiday Wrapping