Sunday 21 September 2008

Flip Video - unlocked cell phones, razr v3


I received my unlocked razr v3 here in Baghdad and right out of the box it was great. I am not pleased at all with the hands free. The volume from the ear piece is not the quality I have come to expect from original accessories. The sound of the mic according to my wife is distant. Again not the quality of an original in my opinion. I have browsed the inside of the phone. I am a long time motorolla user so it was very familiar. I have a plantronics bluetooth in the US and when I get home I will try it with the phone.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Baghdad! Motorola RAZR V3 Unlocked Phone with Camera and Video Player--International Version with No Warranty (Silver)

From day one these phones were a problem. They were listed as new but when I turn them on there were a history of use. I informed the seller and they were willing for me to return them but I decided to just accept a free leather case being that they looked new. BIG MISTAKE! Within 3 months I had to purchase 2 new phones. Problems include dead LCD, batteries not holding charge, phone turning off in the middle of calls and the list goes on.

The product was received in good condition. It was a new phone...not refurbished and sold new. When the SIM card was inserted the phone picked up the authorized network and was ready for use. Great purcase and would recommend to others who are in the market for a similar product.

This phone is junk. The design stinks. Buttons are too small. The back cover keeps falling off and won't secure tightly. Can't upload ringtones from a third party. Every now and then, you'll be dialing and certain number keys don't work. Then you try again and other number keys don't work. You reboot the phone and it's still screwy. Only after turning it off for ten minutes was able to get it working correctly. Good thing I wasn't trying to dial 911.



Then a week later it's deja vu all over again. Not just one phone. Both mine and my ol' lady's phone too.



Junk. Garbage. Cr*p.

I was very satisfied with our purchase through this dealer. The price seemed reasonable, and the phone was delivered in the condition described, and in a timely fashion. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for an unlocked phone or phone accessory.

worst cell phone i have ever purchased kept losing calls had hard time getting text messages from others.i had 2 razrs before they were great phones but thisone is a piece of crap.hadn t had a month and i ve already ordered a new phone,not a razr

Phone was in excellent condition and came with a protective cover as well. The only problem was the phone could not be unlocked by my carrier (ATT). Seller did his best to work out a solution and I commend him for his efforts. I fault the cellular companies who place locks that make the phones unusable to anyone except the issuing company - in this case: T Mobile. I would do business with this seller again. - Cell Phone - Unlocked Cell Phones - Razr V3 - Razr'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Flip Video - unlocked cell phones, razr v3 razr Flip Video - unlocked cell phones, razr v3