Sunday 21 September 2008

Backpacking - purse, backpacking


I searched for a long time for a backpack purse. They were either too small, too big or too expensive. This one fit the bill perfectly. Lots of zippered pockets. I was able to fit my kindle in the bag as well as whatever else I needed to bring. this was a good purchase for international trave. Black Lambskin Leather Backpack Purse Shoulder Bag

I got this a few days ago and so far its great. Lots of pockets, soft fabric. I wish the straps were a tad longer and the zippers are a bit difficult to zip sometimes, but other than that, exactly what was looking for/needed. Great purse, attractive, at an excellent price.

This bag is so much more than expected, but everything that is needed.

Strong construction, lots of zippered pockets for item security. Perfect size to carry ladies necessities. I bought this bag as a bag for use during vacation, it has now become my everyday work bag. I just placed an order for another 2, I just wish it came in other colors. My advice grab one or even two if you can.

This backpack purse lives up to all its claims! It holds enough to go shopping for a full day without hurting your shoulders. The only downside is when the strap is zipped up: it does not stay on my shoulder as a single strap so I always have to secure it on both shoulders. It is wonderfully soft leather and the opening can handle anything the outside dimensions of the purse suggest will fit.

I ordered this lambskin leather backpack purse shoulder bag, because I love roomy purses and I wanted one in a backpack style. I had smallish backpacks before but this has nowhere near the capacity of any of those, or, in fact, of any of my purses. I like how it looks but it is so skinny that in spite of the many compartments, I had a hard time to fit in my wallet, my cell phone, my small makeup bag and my hairbrush at the same time -- the depth of it is about half of what I would need in any purse. My other issue was that the shoulder straps become shoulder straps by unzipping a wider strap (that would make it a shoulder bag instead of a backpack)and when I was wearing it with just a tee or a sleeveless summer top, the zipper teeth really cut into my delicate skin...:-) Aside from joking, it was not very comfortable. I did not return the item b/c on a $25 piece I did not want to pay another $10 for shipping to send it back on top of the first $10 to get it. I just put it away and will give it to someone as a gift. It seems that a lot of you love it so hopefully one of my friends will be more appreciative than I am.

I have searched everywhere to find this backpack purse. I had no idea how perfect it would be when I ordered it. It has numerous zippered compartments, is roomy in the main section, and has a sleek stylish look to it that you don't find in other backpacks. The leather is soft and supple, and I'm certain this will work for me for a long time.

This one comes highly recommended. - Purse - Backpacking'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Backpacking - purse, backpacking backpacking Backpacking - purse, backpacking