Thursday 27 October 2011

Shampoo Brush - massage brush, shampoo brush


This shampoo scalp massage brush works great. Finger ring holder works flawlessly compared to others who have open ended rings that slip of your fingers. I got this one to replace one I bought from a barber years ago and its pretty similar in quality. The only difference is that the bristles on this one was a little shorter than the one I had. I use one for shampoo scalp massaging in the shower and another one to use as a hair brush. Again, this one was great and the vendor was kind enough to answer my email prior to me buying this item from them. I highly recommend this product and this vendor too.

Great if you're hair is getting a little thin. Massaging stimulates the scalp, gets the blood flowing and stimulates new hair growth. Besides, it just plain feels good. Got one from a friend a long time ago. It finally fell apart and I've been looking for them for ages. Love it.

The pictured items show a closed ring that you slip onto a finger to hold the brush which is more secure than the handle on the brushes that were sent that have two open half rings. The Chinese made products available today are much flimsier than the ones sold under the Goody hair products name that we bought many years ago.

Product shipped is not at all what is pictured. Cheap, hard, scallop-shaped plastic with no finger loop, but rather a two-finger open stirrup that pops off with each use. Very hard, non-flexible bristles, so stiff you couldn't possibly use them on your scalp. Even our dog wouldn't allow us to use it on her when we tried to salvage the purchase and use it as a dog scrubber for bathing her. The quality brings a whole new low to the stamp "Made In China", plus the seller has a NO RETURNS policy. Shame on the seller for deceiving buyers (update the photo to the item you're actually selling) and for not standing behind their product and allowing returns (you obviously know you're selling cheap, sub-standard products)...and shame on Amazon.com for allowing them to conduct business like this and take advantage of loyal Amazon customers.

I had been looking for a replacement for a shampoo scalp massage brush I accidentally left at a motel while traveling. I couldn't find one anywhere locally. I found this 6-pack on Amazon.com. I'm delighted to have these--and, I now have "spares" in case I lose one.

The picture of the brushes shows a ring that you put your finger through to hold the brush, but the ones I received were different. They have a plastic piece (wobbly, by the way) that you put two fingers under, which makes the brush harder to hold. The brushes themselves are fine. - Head Massager - Hair Care - Shampoo Brush - Massage Brush'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information