Sunday 16 October 2011

Remote Controls - gate opener, garage door remote


this product came as described, setting it up was very easy. and works good. only bad things like some other said is that you have to be very close to the garage ( i mean really really close) to get the garage opened.

but this remote does the job any way and that I care about, I have an old garage opener may be from the 80s, so rather than buying new garage opener, that did the job for few dollars. Linear DTC Delta 3 Remote Garage Door Transmitter

This was an exact replacement for my model DTD. Actually, the remotes that I received say "Model DTD" on the back. Not sure what the "DTC" is all about. Anyway, they are super easy to program by flipping a couple switches inside. AND they even come with batteries! I am very happy with these inexpensive remotes. Now I have one for each of the tractors and the pickup.

I've been looking all over town for a linear garage door opener for a while since my extra garage door opener was missing. The price at Home Depot is about 150% more than the price I paid on Amazon and the worker at HD said it's no guarantee that it would work and once I opened the package, I couldn't return it. I am so glad that I found this one on Amazon. This is exactly like the one that I still have and it is very easy to program even for me. And the price is unbeatable. Great product and I am very happy.

I live in a gated community which charges $50 for each gate opener. I had one opener which was really inconvenient. Now I can give one to my parents and put one with my bicycle, and give one to my daughter so we can all have easy access, and don't have to share the opener or make sure someone is home in order for other people in our family to be able to get into our subdivision. And with a savings of about $37 for each opener! - Garage Door Openers - Gate Opener - Garage Door Remote - Garage Door Opener'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Remote Controls - gate opener, garage door remote garage door opener Remote Controls - gate opener, garage door remote