Sunday 16 October 2011

Blackberry Headset - iphone, headset


The headset mostly works well. Person on other end of call can hear me fine, and I can hear them fine using iPhone 3G. However, sometimes when inserting the plug into the phone, I have to rotate it a little to get a full connection. It can also rotate a bit in use and drop the mic or earphone feed. Seems reasonable for the cost ($9+ including shipping) compared to Apple's high cost, but not ideal and probably should work better. For a backup headset to leave in my car, I'm basically satisfied but was hoping for more. I wouldn't want to use this one everyday. If it holds up well, I would consider buying another one to keep in my travel bag or briefcase. White Handsfree Stereo Headset Headphone Earphone with Built-in Microphone Remote for Apple iPod iTouch iPhone 2G 3G Zune MP3 Player PDA

These work fine for me. They are decent headphones; not the best range but OK for the price. No one has had any problem hearing me when I call them and the hold button works well. When my original pair where destroyed by my dog, I really didn't want to spend $50 on a new set.



PROS: They work and they are inexpensive.



CONS: Sound quality is only decent.





I would purchase these again.

i really, really hate this thing... it has brought only frustration into my life. I've hade them for a month already and they are the worse thing i have ever bought... for the price i should have known better, at least i didn't pay much for them. let's go for the facts: 1)they fit weirdly in my ears (that could mean that the problem is me, but i've had earbuds before and no problem), none of the different size ear cushions fits right. 2) click button doesn't do ANYTHING. 3) when i'm listening to music and a call comes in and i answer people don't hear anything, the mic is horrendous. if i unplug the headset to use the phone normally, the call is terminated. even if i try to unplug it BEFORE answering, the call is terminated.



[...].

These headphones sound like everything is in a tunnel. really bad for anything except maybe talking on the phone. Terrible sound quality prompted me to send these back after literally 30 seconds of opening.



My refund was about 1/3rd the original cost most likely due to the amazon return policies.



I would recommend against purchasing these headphones.

I bought these at 5 Below for only $5... it's cheaply made, the plastic is very thin and light, the button doesn't work at all, and the mic barely picks up my voice.



I'm glad I only paid $5 for it and not $10!



PS- as a side note, they work well as basic music ear buds. but that's it.

The headset works well with my IPod Touch, providing me audio input and communication on my wifi connection. I use it to communicate on Skype via Fring. The sound is very good, but the mic is a little noisey. I think I might try a headset from Apple or AT&T.

I lost the buds that came with my iPhone 3G .... this seller came to my rescue. I bought 2, then 2 more a few weeks later. I keep a set in the car, at work, at the home computer, and one is away for safe keeping. Mic works well, buds feel great ... I wear these skiing for many hours at a time with a hat and goggle strap pressing on them with no pain. Comes with three different "sizes" ... I've found the smallest work the best for me. Love them. - Earphones - Iphone - Iphone Earphones - Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information