Sunday 16 October 2011

Digital Tv - digital tv, portable tv


This tv is very very nice with a great picture at a good price. The volume is a little low though so I had to hook up external speakers I had left over from an old computer. Also, it gets NO channels over the flimsy folding pole antenna. Nothing. Maybe you could get something if you lived very close to a transmission tower. It does work great however (except for the low volume) if you plan to connect it to cable. There are NO instructions on how to do this and that causes potential problems also. You have to yank off the folding pole antenna that it comes with to reveal the plug for coxail cable imput. Teamex PTV7000 Access 7-Inch Portable Digital TV

Apr. 28, 2010

[...]

I purchased an Access HD 7 in Wide Screen Digital LCD TV four months ago. The TV requires service. I called their support service number 1-800-393-1246 and emailed them at [...] several times. They claim they will respond in 24 hours, however, they never respond.

If you purchase this TV, keep in mind that if you have a problem there is no service or support available. As a result, I would not recommend purchasing this TV.

This little TV is great for watching around the house, yard & garage, and especially in the car. The picture is clear & sharp, volume is good, but you can also use headphones with it. Make sure that it is fully charged (takes about 6-8 hours). I love gadgets and would recommend it to anyone who also loves gadgets. This is one gadget is worth every penny.

I got this TV for Christmas. I wanted a TV I could use in my kitchen for viewing while cooking, washing dishes, or doing laundry. This TV is perfect but only because I have cable attached to it. Without cable or DTV reception from a cable provider you might need to be in an area where there is excellent reception. Prior to setting it up with cable I had two Spanish speaking channels coming in perfect and that was it. It comes with a mounting bracket that attaches under the kitchen cabinet or the option to mount it directly to the wall. I have mine mounted to the wall and it doesn't get in the way of anything. I am happy with this product and would recommend it only if you are planning to get cable.

I ordered this because my friend had one he's using as a monitor with a Canon GL-2 camera. It looked pretty good, color, sharpness, etc., using analog composite input. I had planned to use it as a monitor for Panasonic's HMC-150, HD camera. While it works quite well with a standard definition camera like the GL-2, it doesn't give a clear picture with the composite output of the HD camera. On that basis I decided to return it and wait for something better. The unit I received also was defective. It only produced a B&W picture. I did not try it as a TV receiver.

I bought this nifty little TV to use on my desk at home. It will receive 5 channels over the air through the built-in antenna. I have it connected with composite a/v cables to my cable TV box. It has a good, crisp display. It has an even sharper display when using the antenna. It will not receive my favorite channel over the air, though. The problem with poor over the air reception is probably because of the new digital broadcasting signals. Digital seems to provide poorer reception over distance than the old analog signals did.



My computer desk has cabinets over it, so I used the supplied bracket to mount the TV over my desk. It works out great. Using the supplied bracket, the bottom of the TV projects 12" below the cabinets over my desk.



Some people seem to have trouble finding the little remote control. It is located behind the built-in flip up stand.



The volume is a little low, but I find it usable. The a/c adapter cord has a large tubular shaped thing on the end which makes the cord droop towards the desktop. It is somewhat heavy. I may put some Velcro on it and attach it to the back of the TV.



I liked this TV so much that I bought a spare (I got a really good price). The accessories that come with the TV costs $134.94 without the TV, if purchased from the manufacturer according to a sheet that came in the box. (A spare remote is $19.99, antenna is $24.99, battery is $29.99, etc.) I figured it was worth buying a second TV to just get the spare accessories. The extra TV is just gravy.



Hopefully this will be a good, long lasting TV. So far, I love it.



UPDATE: Although I didn't buy this product from Amazon.com, I believe it to be the same. My carton is marked: Access HD Portable Digital TV PTV7000 / Distributed by Access HD, LLC, Clayton NC, USA. I assume that the Amazon version comes with the bracket and remote control, as did my unit.



[...]

I got this today because my the old building I live in isn't wired for cable and I wanted digital tv. I can't pick up any channels whatsoever. I hooked it up to my DVD/VCR and I can watch on it, but this picture CANNOT be HD. The screen seems to be the same material as my Garmin screen. My iPhone gets 100x better picture than this. The volume is also really tinny. I ordered a digital antenna to see if I can pick any channels up with that. If it still won't, I guess this will have to go back.



It took me awhile to get the remote to work. After I took the plastic tag out that separates the battery from the unit, it still wouldn't work. But after removing and reinserting the battery a couple times, it worked. It's nice that it comes with a 12v charger so you can watch the TV in the backseat of your car; but I haven't tried that feature yet. - Lcd Tv - Portable Digital Tv - Digital Tv - Portable Tv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Digital Tv - digital tv, portable tv portable tv Digital Tv - digital tv, portable tv