Friday 28 October 2011

Ipad Stand - ipad accessory, ipad


This is an excellent iPad stand. It holds the iPad securely, yet allows you to easily flip orientation when necessary. The stand itself is compact, well made, and quite sturdy.



I also have an Apple BlueTooth keyboard, and the whole ensemble (iPad, keyboard, and Flip Blade) makes a great desktop system.



The only downside is that it only holds the iPad upright like a desktop picture frame, and not angled down like a keyboard (as you see the iPads displayed in the Apple Store). That can make using the on screen keyboard difficult. But, that's why I have the BlueTooth keyboard. Belkin F5L080tt Flip Blade for Apple iPad

This is a perfect accessory for the iPad!!! It's very sturdy and the best part is it's portable! Very easy to slip into your travel bag and take with you for hands free use of your iPad while on the train or airplane for example! It allows you to use/view your iPad in either portrait or landscape mode!



Very well made and highly recommended!



Good luck with your purchase!

Conflict of interest disclosure: Belkin provided a free FlipBlade to me for the purposes of this review.



The FlipBlade is a pretty simple, sturdy, small device to hold the iPad for reading. I tried it both with and without the Apple iPad case and it worked either way. It leaves no mark on either the iPad or the case. I even tried it with my iPhone and it also worked well. I find it in use much of the day and am looking forward to taking it on trips. It should be just the thing for watching movies on the plane on the tray without having it fall every time the guy in front moves.



The FlipBlade is only a stand and does not charge. If you use it any of the three ways that do not cover the connection port, you can still have it charging while in use. Only if upside down and in portrait view does it block the headphone port.



If all you want is a simple, straightforward, portable stand to hold an iPad, this seems to be about all one would need.

This is a nice little stand that will hold up the iPad in both portrait and landscape orientations. It's light enough to travel with and heavy enough to keep the iPad secure on a table. I keep my iPad in the Apple iPad Case and it fits on this stand with that case. I didn't want to keep my iPad in a bulky case, I can use this stand when I need it or keep it packed away when I don't.

I purchased this item for my ipad2 based on reviews that it was the sturdiest. It is a little heavy but it does the job. the extra weight allows me to type and press the home button without worrying about my ipad falling down. Overall I am very happy with the product!

It's a great little product. It holds the iPad well and for the most part, is sturdy.



Because of it's compact size, when you touch the top or top far edges, it is a little wobbly. For someone who needs to do a lot of tapping with it, I'd recommend a bigger stand.

This has to be the best stand on the market. The fact that it has the soft rubber that keeps the iPad in place, and no need to worry about it scratching the iPad.



Like others have said, This stand works perfect with a "desktop setup". (iPad/iPad 2/Bluetooth keyboard, and Stand)



I wish this was out when I had the first iPad (sold it awhile back)



Glad I ordered this stand for my iPad 2, that's on it's way!

This is the perfect portable iPad stand. I use it to stand my iPad up while I am typing with a bluetooth keyboard. Unlike some other portable stands, this one doesn't fall over when you press the home button which is a huge advantage. I highly recommend it.

The picture can not describe how nice this product is. After about 2 minutes of use, I have to say this is an amazing stand. It is sturdy, VERY sturdy. It has a rubber no-slide bottom and doesn't slide around when using your iPad. Even when pressing the iPad's "Home" button, your iPad will stay extremely still and in place. I had tried slightly pushing on the top corners of my iPad (when in the stand) and the iPad doesn't move around, tip over...NOTHING. It fits very secure in the stand. You WILL BE HAPPY with this product. Oh yeah, and it's small and light weight...great for traveling. With your iPad in this stand, just connect the Apple wireless keyboard and it is an amazing business tool at meetings.

I'd originally planned on this being my on-the-go iPad stand, but it's taken over as my everyday iPad stand as well. It's both lightweight and sturdy- I can type and poke at my iPad in either landscape or portrait orientation without worrying about it falling over.



My one minor nitpick is that the you can't recharge your iPad if it is in sitting in "power button at top" orientation. Not a big deal, any of the other three orientations give you access to the iPad connection port.



Highly recommended as a travel, everyday, or all-around iPad stand! - Ipad Accessories - Ipad - Ipad Stand - Ipad Accessory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information