Friday 28 October 2011

Camera Bag - superzoom, panasonic


I'm using this for a Canon SX20 IS ultrazoom camera. With the lens hood attached (I like to leave it on), the camera is a hair too long to fit facing front to back, but it does fit turned about 45 degrees so it is facing one corner. If you reverse the hood the camera will fit easily in the "normal" position. Plenty of room for the small 270EX flash on the other side of the divider that is permanently attached at one corner of the bag, with velcro on the other end for adjustments.



Construction seems sturdy. Has a removable shoulder strap without a pad, 2 wide belt loops, and a carrying handle on top. Flap is zippered around the top of the bag, and also has a velcro strip at the end for easier access during actual use.



Inside measurements (without stretching):



Main compartment: 8-1/4" wide x 4" deep x 4" high. (Holds SX20 IS, 270EX flash with some spare room).

Side pockets: about 3-1/2" wide x 3" high x 1" thick (each will hold 4-8 AA batteries)

Front pocket: 7-1/2" wide x 3-1/2" high x 1-1/2" max thick (sort of rounded). Mini tripod, and/or....? Has 3 small pockets for memory cards.

Inner flap pocket: 8-1/4" x 4-1/2" x 1/2". Small manual, memory cards, cables, notepad and pen...etc. Lowepro Edit 140 Camcorder Bag (Black)

had previously bought a case logic bag for my canon HF-S10, but it only had space for the camcorder, did some web research and found this bag. It is great, has enough space to fit in the camcorder, and accessories. interior is well designed and has extra pockets for cards and wires, I would recommend this bag for the HFS 10 and 100 camcorders.

I replaced an old Lowepro Edit 140 camcorder bag with a new one at a good price. The old one is not worn out, but I have been very rough with it on hiking and bushwhacking trips and I can't clean it up now. The new one is for taking the camcorder to cleaner environments. I have to say that this new version of the same model seems to be a little flimsier (thinner material) than the old one, especially the belt loops, which I use all the time, and which Lowepro seems to be the only company to provide. Only time will tell if they hold up. The bag is the perfect fit for my midsized dv camcorder and its accessories, and is padded very well.

For the price, this is a pretty good bag. It's a little small for me, I tried to pack 2 extra batteries, my charger, camera, lenses and filters, and some extra SDHC cards.. It closed, but it was a little bulky. It is a very good bag, however. Very sturdy, nice and tough.

I own several Lowepro camera cases in many different sizes.

This case is just what I expected it to be: Well built, easy to use, and just the right size for my Panasonic GS-320 Camcorder.



At this point I only buy Lowepro cases for my cameras, this is a great case.

I bought this today locally. I checked it out. This little bag has pockets galore for a bag this small, but it works beautifully! I will be using this as my "personal" bag on my trip to Italy this week. I'll use it to carry my Giottos ball head (1.6 pounds!)for my Giottos tripod (which will be in checked baggage). I'll also pack just a couple of snacks in it for the 14 hour flight to Italy. Abbondanza!

I picked this bag up at Best Buy shortly after I received my Panasonic DMC-FZ35 Super-zoom camera.



The camera and all of its accessories (lens hood, lens hood adapter, battery charger, A/V and USB cable) fit perfectly with room to spare!



Highly recommended! - Panasonic - Canon Hv20 - Superzoom'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Camera Bag - superzoom, panasonic canon hv20 Camera Bag - superzoom, panasonic