Friday 14 October 2011

Button Battery Lr 44 - button batteries, watch batteries


I have found that virtually all low voltage batteries seem to have a residual residue that can insulate contact surfaces and make you think the battery is dead or produce intermittent energy. These batteries behaved the same way. The cure is to buff all surfaces with a course towel or similar fabric. After buffing, they worked fine. These are an outstanding value and were in my mail box 3 days after ordering. 50 x AG13/LR44/A76 Alkaline button cell battery

These are the LR44/AG-13 batteries that are incredibly common in children's toys. I bought one sheet of these from SNOWVOICE for a total cost of about $7 and replaced the batteries in a dozen toys and books, and I've still got half of them left over. Replaces any battery marked LR44, AG13, Vinnic L1154, Energizer 357, etc.

I didn't have any problems using the batteries in some lavalier mics, but I was shocked to one day see what looked like black powder all over the desk at my office. Further investigation showed the black material had come from my bulk pack of batteries and inside the open package there were two batteries burst completely open.



My office mate said she had one day heard a loud bang, like a gunshot or the window cracking. Nope, just these batteries.



I threw out the entire batch as a result. Not worth the risk.

My son really, really enjoys the interactive books. The books go through these batteries very quickly. I ordered 2 packs of these and they work EXACTLY the same as the ones I was buying for well over a dollar each.

I really needed these for my kids' toys and I couldn't have found them at a better price! Work great, too!



Update- Only a few days after I wrote this review, I went to grab some of these batteries for a toy and found that most of the batteries in the pack had exploded! Won't buy again!

I purchased this pack hoping to save some money on the typically expensive button cell batteries but at least half of the batteries in the blister pack look like they are bulging. After 2 weeks some of them started to leak. Of the ones that are left, I'm hoping that they are somewhat useable but it's simply not worth my time to return them. DO NOT BUY this product unless you want to take a chance that 10 out of the 50 batteries are actually useable.

No name cheap batteries, I took a shot because they were so cheap. They showed up, half had already exploded, and the rest were already on there way to doing so, not filled correctly when manufactured, or not stored correctly. The few that were ok, lasted for about 2 hours. The only good thing was the price, they were soo cheap it wasn't worth my time to return them.

I am very disappointed with this purchase. [1] The arrival time is longer than other vendors as other orders I put in at the same time arrived sooner than this seller; [2] The package was loose and the batteries were scattered inside the wrap; [3] There are broken batteries in the package and the chemical powders are scattered inside the package and apparently these broken batteries are useless and I had to clean other unbroken batteries and many of them had de-shaped to "pregnant" looking instead of top-flat; [4] Many batteries look so dirty that I suspect they may be old or even used batteries and I have very low confidence on the quality of these batteries.

My children got two sets of the HexBug Nano sets this Christmas and we love them... but the batteries run out and you can't get them at Home Depot without spending and arm and a leg. I was so happy to find these AG13/LR44/A76 Alkaline button cell batteries on Amazon! Not only do they solve my "beetle-bug batteries are dead again!" problem, but they came so quickly that my son only needed to wait 1 day to replace his worn-out batteries. I am so happy with my purchasse, I will definitely buy them again! - Watch Batteries - Lr44 - Button Batteries - Button Battery Lr 44'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Button Battery Lr 44 - button batteries, watch batteries button battery lr 44 Button Battery Lr 44 - button batteries, watch batteries