Sunday 30 October 2011

Acne Treatment - blemish control, skin treatment


Hey guys,

I bought this product like 2 weeks ago and let me tell you how amazing it is! We probably all tried Pro Active 3-step system and for some (or should I say few) it showed drastic improvement in their skin, and well for others it only made it worst! I happen to fall under the category of the worst signs of improvement. The face wash made my skin extremely irritated and since it left a greasy residue it caused me to break out even more! Well, now that they been selling the 3-step system with the refining mask and green tea lotion I was very curious to see if these little items worked better then the whole system. My cousin had purchased pro active (which came with the refining mask and green tea lotion) and I decided one night to put a dab of the Refining Mask on all my big stress pimples, and once I woke up the very next morning my pimples were minimized and the redness dramatically reduced!! I was SHOCKED! So I had to check on Amazon.com to see if they even sold the product separately, and they DID! I would seriously recommend this product to those of you who are experiencing acne bumps or any other kind of acne you might have! The green tea works pretty well, but I use SCAR ZONE A, and it works WONDERS on my acne scars! (You can also purchase that on amazon $7.98). If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below! Thanks, and I hope this helps! Proactiv Solution Refining Mask 2.5 Oz Bottle

Im used to paying full price for this through Proactive...and I got this at an awesome price! This is my favorite face mask and i have tried probably 20 different brands some costing more then $50 and this works the best. Shipping was very quick!

Excellent product, it works like a miracle! The price is amazing here. It came sealed. Also, If you only buy the proactive refining mask anywhere else you will pay twice as much if not more. It was shipped immediately. And let me tell you the sooner the better because now I am rocking some clear skin. Thanks for making me the "total" package from your total package service. Happy customer :)

There's a reason everyone raves about this product - it truly helps with those stubborn acne spots! The directions say to leave it on for 10 minutes - I like to use it overnight. It really is a spot treatment - I wouldn't recommend using it as a face mask, only because it's a small tube and it would be really drying. - Skin Treatment - Proactiv - Acne - Blemish Control'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information