Friday 16 September 2011

Underwire Bras - panties, underwire


I ordered the black "RACHEL" Go2 Panty by Lipo in a Box based on the nice picture and the good reviews on the site. I received it very quickly, three days after I ordered. Upon opening the package, I was immediately disappointed with the overall look, quality and scratchy feel of the lace. I would have bought it for $5, maybe, but for three times that... absolutely NOT. Decided to keep it as I did not want the extra trouble of a trip to the post office to pay additional shipping fees (it was not eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping) in order to return it.



However, I regretted the decision when I wore it for the first time. The fit is poor, to say the least. The reason may be that the small size is somewhat big on me. I ordered my normal size, a size 5 (I am 103 lbs). The back seam burrows in my rear bum as I walk, forcing me to 'assist it out' once in a while (if you know what I mean), to relieve the uncomfortable feeling. Due to that fact, I would never be able to wear this with jeans/pants; and whenever I wear it with skirts/dresses, I have to go to the ritual of assisting it out (not fun!!). In summary, a wasteful expense on an item that I would hardly wear.I was going to give it one star but my husband said it looked sexy on me when he saw me wearing it. Therefore, one star for the quick shipping and another one because it looks good (even tho it does not feel good at all) when I wear it.



Hope this review saves some of you, a little money and time. "RACHEL" Go2 Panty by Lipo in a Box Black 6 (Medium)

This is my second Go2 Panty (I also have the "SARAH" Go2 Panty by Lipo in a Box, Ivory, Black or Animal S-XXL). Lipo in a Box makes a really great pair of panties, and this is no exception. I got this in Coral, Size 8, and am very pleased with how flattering they are and how comfortable they are.

These do look nice. The only problem is they push the fat up and over the waist band. I find this happens a lot with shape underwear. They work well where there is coverage but then the push the fat other places. There is no replacement for weight loss and exercise unfortunately. - Panties - Go2 Bra - Underwire Bra - Underwire'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Underwire Bras - panties, underwire underwire Underwire Bras - panties, underwire