Friday 16 September 2011

Pandigital - android tablet


I'm a big fan of this product. I have yet to run out of battery life, even using the wifi to surf for a couple of hours. Yet, it is a bit heavy. But, it is a GREAT alternative to an iPad. The web surfing is perfectly fine if the wifi connection is a good one. The screen resolution and color is better than most tablets at this price and size, 800x600. As far as Refurbished product, item comes in a sealed retail box and all accessories are brand new, just like new product. I can not tell if it is refurbished. PanDigital 72-70FW 7-Inch Tablet Computer - White (Remanufactured)

Everyone gets scared with Refurbs? But Why? The manufacture personally inspects this item before it is shipped to me! About this item: For one the box is a brand new manufactured box. It does say remanufactured in small letters at the top, but was almost hidden! I really needed something that was on the go convenience that was a reasonable price (I cant afford and I-Pad)! But I really wanted my email and facebook at the tip of my hands (on a bigger screen than my phone) ;-). Someone told me about this item so I'm telling you! The connection was fast, screen is clear and the item is useful for multiple uses. Although it has very little internal memory there is a slot to add more memory. It is a bit heavier, but for the price, convenience and look the item was well worth the purchase. Also for the girls with nails, most touch screens make you use your finger tip, which with long nails can be hard, the Pandigital lets me use my nail, which helps me out a lot.

I am loving my PanDigital Remanufactured unit. I originally bought this with another eReader (around $120) in order to compare them side-by-side. I am an educator and need some web-enabled devices for the classroom that's portable and easy to use. An android wifi tablet is the perfect solution.



Here's why I am keeping the PanDigital:

1. I like the look of the white frame around the pandigital.

2. The remanfactured unit is already upgraded to the Android 2.0 OS.

3. The resistive touchscreen is responsive to both my touch and a rubber-tip stylus.

4. And the battery life is great: when I'm not using it, it is not consuming any power and the wifi automatically shuts off in sleep mode.

5. The time to recharge back to full from 55% is relatively quick, just a couple of hours if memory serves my well.



Things that could be better:

1. Oh it would be wonderful if it was running Android 2.2 and then I can fully interact with flash websites. But this is a low cost alternative to the latest and greatest Android device.

2. I was able to download the Amazon Appstore (for the free apps of course) but as of yet I have been unsuccessful in finding ones that will download and install. I ended up going to a 3rd party website to get the Kindle app that would download and install.

3. And I wish it came with it's own carrying case or sleeve as the other eReader I purchased(and returned) did. Otherwise, I ordered up CaseCrown Faux Suede Case (Navy) for Pandigital Novel Digital Book Reader (PRD07T10WWH7), I've had other cases from CaseCrown and they do a nice job.



I'm thinking of ordering another one while they are in stock and the price is still low. But maybe I'll let you grab one first. And buying it through (Tormart via) Amazon is definitely the way to go for both cost and shipping. I showed the website to my students, so hurry and get yours before they do.



Cheers - iShar

This item is a nice, inexpensive way to keep in touch when away from home or another is on your main computer. It works nicely and allows you to research when hooked to a secured WiFi. It is still rather new to me and I have yet to find a good app that will allow more widespread use. I highly recommend this product.

I wasn't expecting much from this tablet but it's been disappointing. I just wanted something to open word docs and spreadsheets and do minimal editing. the response time is too slow. Service and shipping were good though. - Android Tablet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pandigital - android tablet android tablet Pandigital - android tablet