Friday 23 September 2011

Kodak Easyshare C182 - fuji digital camera, finepix


I bought this camera for my son's 4th birthday. One of the reasons I chose this camera is because it had the largest viewing screen for the money at the time. My son wanted to take a picture and then see the result right away. What I did not realize was that I was buying a camera that takes video as well. A bonus for him! He has had the camera for 3 months and asks to use it every single day. He uses it for hours if I allow it. So, if there is a downside it is that I need to replace the batteries a ton. It uses 2 AAA. He has figured out how to use most of the features by himself. The manual is not so helpful and the camera is cheap and kind of flimsy but it has taken plenty of 4 yr old bumps, has endured hours of use and keeps on ticking.



For the amount of use this camera gets, I am very impressed and am buying a coral colored one for my daughter's birthday next week. Polaroid CAA-800QC 8MP CMOS Digital Camera with 2.4-Inch LCD Display (Turquoise)

Ok so I was looking for a cheap camera and stumbled across this. I was a little skeptical because it was so low in price but decided to get it anyways. A LITTLE NOTE: THIS CAMERA DOES ****NOT**** come with BUILT-IN STORAGE, unlike what the specs say in the description. Needless to say, I got the camera thinking I could forego getting an SD card at the moment, but when I got the camera it said "Please insert SD Card". I at that point contacted the company I got it from on here and they refunded my money for the shipping *to pay me for the price of an SD card*. They said they would fix the description so that people do not believe it has the built-in memory when it indeed does not.



Overall though, the camera is of pretty good quality for a little 50 dollar thing. I like it a lot, although the settings are difficult to adjust so the pictures do not come out yellowish but if you turn on auto-flash then you are good to go. The smile detection and face detection are nice but can be annoying since it snaps the photo so fast on these settings. I just wanted something to use occasionally to take pics of my cats doing something cute, and that is what this camera provides. Not bad at all for the 8 MP or the price. I would recommend it but remember to buy an SD card or else the thing will not work.

turns off when u try to use menu. says batteries are low when ive put 4 different brand new sets in it. absolute pos and would never ever buy another polaroid anything. u get 1 chance with me then im done, and that was it for polariod. - Finepix - Fuji - Point And Shoot Cameras - Fuji Digital Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


finepix Kodak Easyshare C182 - fuji digital camera, finepix