Friday 23 September 2011

Great Price - precision screwdriver set, precision


So I bought these seeing they had a decent rating, and the reviews seemed good enough. The day arrives when my package is delivered, and I get to use them for the first time. I start to turn, and instantly bits of the tips are broken off, rendering it useless. The quality of these screwdrivers are so poor, they're worthless. They look nice with the wide body, but they quality is cheap and I'd expect to find these at the dollar store. Don't waste you money on these. SE 6pc Mini Screw Driver Set With Carrying Case

This item is perfect for replacing the RAM in any MacBook Pro computer. At first I thought the black tops of each piece were loose and was a little upset. But once I used the item I realized why the black part spins. When you have these drivers cupped in your hands it allows you to spin the driver and turn it around with ease and without having to constantly reset your grip. They are also magnetic which was wonderful for the tiny itty bitty screws I was dealing with. The little case is wonderful, though a tad flimsy, and folds back and tucks behind perfectly and out of the way! I am very impressed and happy with this product. Thank you Amazon for another good one and at a great price!

This set was ordered on Thursday night Christmas Eve and we received it on Monday early afternoon. It was so fast I could not believe it. Along with the set is perfect. The screw driver head is magnetic and it is very easy to use.

This is a nice small toolset. I love the box - keeps everything together. The small screw drivers are quite well shaped and fit quite well in hands. I like the fact that they are magnetically tipped, so they hold on to the small screws.

I was looking for small phillips head screwdrivers to reassemble my ps3 controller and this is exactly what i needed, not only that it was affordable and comes in a very clever case....overall fenominal

After shopping around on Amazon for a mini screwdriver I settled on this inexpensive little set, and so far the pieces have been great. I purchased these mainly for getting into my laptop, and was not let down. The magnetized ends were especially perfect for working with tiny laptop screws. The case itself is a bit shoddy, but it works and the price was right. If you need a mini screwdriver set for working with electronics all day every day, these are not the highest quality products to use and probably not for you, but if you need to be able to tinker around from time to time to clean out or replace parts in your electronic devices, I'd say you can't beat this set for price and functionality.

Pros

--Strong build. They hold up better than most jeweler's screwdrivers. Granted, you will probably strip these earlier than a full-sized screwdriver, but this is for tiny screws and given the price they are holding up much better than competitors.

--Good grip. Easier to turn than most jeweler's screwdrivers. Most other screwdrivers that are this size you need to get a clothe rag to get any sort of traction. These are pretty easy to use in that regard. I'm able to get a tighter installation with this set for that reason.





Cons

--Case is pretty flimsy and feels like you got a third party brand - Precision - Great Price - Precision Screwdriver Set - Mini Screw Bits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Great Price - precision screwdriver set, precision great price Great Price - precision screwdriver set, precision