Sunday 31 July 2011

Tahoe


As always Bosch products are great. BUT the shipping from this store leaves a lot to be desired!!! We ordered a set of 8. It took 4 shipments to receive all 8 Some were out of the boxes, some were packed in envelopes, some did not have any protective material around the electrodes. NEVER AGAIN!!! Bosch (4509) HGR9LQI0 9 Platinum IR Fusion Spark Plug, Pack of 1

I put these into my Focus and could see an immediate improvement. I probably change my spark plugs more often then I need to, but better early then late. So far they seem to be out performing my old plugs with 60k miles.

Have used and reccomend the +4's for some time, have them in a 3/4 ton GMC right now - and yes I definitely notice some extra crispness to my acceleration and performance with these plugs. Went with the Iridium center electrode this time, as the platinum center electrode plugs only get me about 50k miles before starting to show significant erosion. The performance bump and cleaner burn are worth the extra cost, as far as I'm concerned.

As I age, less is more. The plugs do not requre gapping! My son installed these and the volant air system, what a difference. Power, idling, and launching my 5800 pound truck. Altough the truck is not a green truck, installing the plugs and air system increased in town from 11.4 to 13.1 or so. Set and forget!

As soon as I took a drive after I installed these plugs with a set of MSD 8.5mm wires I noticed a good difference in throttle response (Acceleration) and after a couple fill ups I can honestly say there was little to no fuel economy increase, which is kind of disappointing. We'll see how long these last but for what I got them for (Performance) they work for me, the price was right and it was nice that you do not gap the plugs.

My 2005 Chevy Silverado w/ a 5.3L V8 and both a Cold-Air Intake and a Flowmaster Exhaust system is running better then ever! My truck feels like a beast when its going up the freeway ramp and roaring up any hill. I installed these spark plugs and MSD spark plug wires when my truck hit 100k.

This is the best spark plugs I ever used,you dont have to gap them becaue of the way they are made. As soon as I put them in my chevy truck I could tell how well they work. Also my MPG went up by two miles. So at 27 gal x 2 = 54 miles a tank. Gas is 4.56 a gallon where I live so that is a good savings.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tahoe Tahoe Tahoe