Sunday 31 July 2011

Birthday Pencils - students, birthday pencils


These pencils were purchased for a first grade classroom. They have a plastic overlay which makes them difficult to sharpen and the erasers come off easily. The bright colors and messages on the pencils influenced my purchase, but they are a disapointment. Raymond Geddes Incentive Pencils 144 Pack (64244)

I worked in a summer school setting for the past 4 weeks and I used these pencils as an incentive to behave. It worked very well. For that week they always were working for a different color pencil, it was very cute. The condition of the pencils and the display kit was good too.

I just ordered these pencils from Amazon Gold Box. My kids actually enjoy doing work on their units with these pencils. I also bought scented eraser toppers from a party store and placed them on other R.Geddes pencils and the kids have a hard time choosing which one to use. Definitely great pencils, I can't wait to show these to my kids when they arrive.

Great pencil pack! We ordered these to put into gift packs for others and to have some for ourselves. They are bright and colorful and work just as a pencil is intended to - sharpens well (in a electric sharpener or hand-held), writes well, and has a nice eraser. Lead does not splinter or break more than expected, which can be frustrating.



Cute, inspiring messages!!



We would buy again and recommend to others!!

This packet contains 144 pencils that are slightly thinner than usual, a consideration if one requires average or thicker pencils. The incentive expressions are great and the colors also are inspirational! While thin, I, nevertheless, like this product for younger elementary school age children and others in special education or those with self-esteem challenges. 144 pencils is a lot for a small family. I give everything a grade, and these pencils I believe merit a grade of "B+". If they were average size I would have given them a solid "A". - Popular - Pencils - Birthday Pencils - Students'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Birthday Pencils - students, birthday pencils birthday pencils Birthday Pencils - students, birthday pencils