Sunday 31 July 2011

Bicycle Accessories - reflective vest, safety vest


The VE201AY Dickie's vest has everything I was looking for. It's well made, (so it will last.) I have to ware it every day. It's as long as my arm, (not just some short thing for my chest) It has 4 good size pockets 2 in and 2 out. It's well sized to fit over a coat without up sizing. and the 3M reflective tape is the best.

However now that the weather is changing I find that it going to be warm for summer use, so I will buy a Dickie's Mest Vest. I guess if I had only one vest to buy it might be the MESH Vest from the start but I am happy to have them both so I can switch when needed. Dickie's VE201AY High Visibility Yellow ANSI Class 2 Utility Vest, Medium - Bicycle Accessories - Reflective Vest - Safety - Safety Vest'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bicycle Accessories - reflective vest, safety vest bicycle accessories Bicycle Accessories - reflective vest, safety vest