Sunday 31 July 2011

Inkjet Printer Ink - kodak printer, kodak ink


Look, I know the temptation is to get a refill kit or a re-manufactured ink cartridge, but the price here is pretty darn good considering how efficient Kodak printers are, and when it comes to photo ink, you don't want to much with the cheap stuff.



This ink looks brilliant on glossy photo paper. Even the lower-end "basic" photo paper turns out a great photo with this ink. I don't see any reason to go cheap and seek a refill kit when Kodak's ink is so nice, so inexpensive, and lasts so long.



I printed over 150 full-color photographs with one cartridge. Compare that to my old Lexmark, which made it through about 40 photographs, or the HP which made it to 70 photos, and you see that Kodak's printers handle ink better, and they don't short you in their cartridges.



You should also be aware that using refill kits can end up killing your printer. It's really not worth it if you've got a nice printer.



And finally, when you compare prices, you'll see that this color cartridge is WAY cheaper than the ink sold for Canon, HP and Lexmark printers. Kodak is really competitive, and it pays off for them, and for the end-user. Kodak Color Ink Cartridge (8946501)

The price was competitive and at the time there was no shipping.



Print was excellent.



I am not impressed with the fact that you get one cartridge with all the colors instead of separate cartridges for each color. This means when you run out of one of the colors you cannot use this cartridge anymore.



The Kodak ESP 9 does not save on ink as far as I am concerned. I used to own a Lexmark and it printed forever and the cartridges were less expensive.



I am not impressed with the printer in that it will not print at all if the color cartridge is out of ink and whether you have this cartridge in or out and the option to print only in black and white is chosen it will not matter. You cannot even scan.



Its "logic" gets confused every so often and sometimes I cannot even shut it off and I have to unplug it.



If you want both black and white and color cartridges I would not bother with the multi-pack as the b&w will be 10b and this prints way less copies than the 10XL so I feel it makes sense just to buy them separate.

Tried non Kodak ink; and had problems in our Kodak all in one printer. Price one of the more reasonable Ink cartridge's on the market. High quality low price what more do you want. Also very satisfied with the Kodak all in one printer.

Thank you Kodak for offering a low price option when it comes to ink. It seems like you have also brought your competition down. I like your printer but like even more that I don't have to debate about purhcashing a new printer or refilling my ink. You ink cost helps me continue to be satisified with my printer. Quality Ink for a Quality Printer. - Kodak Printer - Kodak - All In One Printer - Kodak Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


kodak ink Inkjet Printer Ink - kodak printer, kodak ink