Tuesday 7 June 2011

wrist weights - wrist weights


I have had a pair of All Pro wrist weights for years (15+)and I love them. But they were only a 4 lb. pair. I was looking to up the weight I wear on my wrists during workouts and was thrilled to find that All Pro was still around. These are the most comfortable and durable weights I have ever owned. My 4lb. pair are still in very good shape, and I have used them daily off & on for the last 15 years. I expect this 10lb. pair to wear much the same. They are also very comfortable and the weights are bar weights - very easy to adjust, and they are very secure in the pouches. No worries for losing the weights or throwing them out during a work-out (I still do some of my old Taebo tapes and these endure those moves very nicely! - also work well with Jillian Michaels' workouts!) In my opinion, these are the best weights for your money. Try them! All Pro 10 Lb Adjustable Ankle Weights (Pair)

These weights survived 10 years of use before needing replacing. The velcro band holds them very securely. (The Danskin I purchased must be secured with a rubber band! I gave them away.)

I'm not going to take anymore chances. The All-Pro was comfortable, secure, no hassles. So I'm about to purchase my second pair of All-Pro ankle weights. I'm hoping the quality is still as good as my original pair.

[All-Pro also makes a smaller pair of wrist-weights. I have those the same amount of time as the ankle-weights , and those have not yet worn out.]

I like these weights a lot. I prefer adjustable weights; I can work up to the maximum weight. I wish these weights had longer straps for the Velcro closure - I have large calves. Also, I'd like them better if there were different right- and left-fitting weights available for a pair.

The All Pro Adjustable Ankle Weights are a very good buy. They are comfortable and easy to put on. I had a different pair when I was in high school and they would chafe and give me blisters. I use these All Pro ankle weights when I run or walk and they are very comfortable with no chafing. My son tried them and he liked them so much I just ordered him a pair.

I use ankle weights in my workouts for leg raises and jogging. They are time effective for me in maximizing my caloric burn in a small time frame. I train about 5 times a week and also wear the ankle weights throughout my strenth training sets. The first ankle weight set I bought from WalMart only lasted 1 year and developed a leak. They were always uncomfortable. The second ankle weight set I bought was from Altus and I expected quality, but they only lasted 1 day and a strap gave way due to poor stitching. These All Pro ankle weights are "Simply The Best" in that they are so well designed and well made. They are very comfortable to wear and are worth the higher price to get a quality product that I use every day.

I got these for rehab after total knee replacement. It has been great to have the ability to increase the weights gradually. While these have worked great for me, they may not fit someone with larger or thicker ankles. They seem durable and are adequately cushioned.

Very bad weights for the ankle. Does not grip my ankles at all. I wrapped it around my ankles and the slippery vinyl fabric slides right down past my ankle and drags along the ground as I walk -- causing me to trip. I wanted to use these ankle weights to do aerobic exercises like dancing, but it's too dangerous. Also hurts my ankles because of the heavy dragging effect. The weights cannot be placed to conform to my ankles. Too big, uncomfortable and painful. Very poor design. Do not buy. - Wrist Weights'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


wrist weights - wrist weights wrist weights wrist weights - wrist weights