Tuesday 7 June 2011

Over-the-head Headphones - child headphone, skullcandy


With four colors included, this is great for boys or girls. My daughter likes it alot. It's very versatile size wise. My daughter is 7, she had the disney princess toddler size headphones, but they wore out about the time she outgrew them, and she likes the pink M&M covers (the four covers are plastic and interchangable, snapping on easily and staying on well). She's had this set for a month and they work great with her mp3 player, cyberpocket, and computer. You can get matching earbuds, but earbuds are not a good idea for kids as they can lead to ear infections. Maxell M&M Kids Safe 4 in1 Headphones

Got this for my 6 year old. It bends in four spots to prevent breaking and it's proven itself. The plastic M&M covers go on easily for him and stay on. The volume is also limited so that he can't raise it too high which receives huge points in my book! Worth the purchase.

I bought these for my daughter for Christmas and the colored m&m changeable covers don't stay on. I had to super glue them on so she is stuck with only one color. Other than that, they are just cheap headphones...not worth paying whatever I paid for them (I think around $13)

I had high hopes for these headphones. We got two pairs for our daughters to use with their Leapsters. While they worked well in the house, the volume control made it impossible for them to hear their devices in the car. I wish they worked better, or that the volume control could be disabled, because it is hard to find cute headphones for kids. - Skullcandy - Headphones - Kids Headphones - Child Headphone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Over-the-head Headphones - child headphone, skullcandy kids headphones Over-the-head Headphones - child headphone, skullcandy