Tuesday 7 June 2011

Made In Italy - high quality suit, darya trading


After buying this same suit in navy first, I can truely say this suit is a super deal. The fit of these suits are nice. They seem to make you look slimmer. The material is pretty damn good. It does not seem to wrinkle badly. Modern Suit Signature Collection Italian Fit Mens Suit Merino Wool 140s Peak Lapel Two Button Jacket Hand Pick Stitching Flat Front Pants Modern Business Suit Black Stripe (46 Regular)

It is a gamble purchasing suits online without feeling the fabric or trying on the jacket, but I went ahead with the purchase based on Darya Trading's description. The peak Lapel Black suit was shipped on time and fits nicely in my wardrobe. The fabric is wool without a shinny look/feel and is conservative enough for funerals, yet hip enough for a night out on the town. This is my 2nd suit purchase from Darya and both suits have exceeded my expectations. I can't wait for the tan lien to come in a 42L.

Nice looking suit. It has stripes but they are very subtle and are basically not visible in indoor lighting. This has peaked lapels and stitching around the edges, which could be good or bad depending on your preference. Quality of the material is good. Well worth the money I paid.

I was very skeptical of all the good reviews I was reading, both about the quality of the suits and the legitimacy of the seller, but it's true. The suit is very nicely made and the seller was great to work with. This is one of two suits I bought and I couldn't ask for more. This is as good a value as you'll find. - Valentino Made In Italy - Darya Trading - Highly Recommended - High Quality Suit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Made In Italy - high quality suit, darya trading highly recommended Made In Italy - high quality suit, darya trading