Saturday 25 June 2011

Reference - chemistry, notebook


I have been using this same type of notebook for 5 semesters of chemistry lab and it works really well. There is a table of contents page at the beginning, and each page has a designated space to put the experiment number, the experiment/subject, the date, your name, lab partner, locker number, the course, a place for your signature and date, and the TA's signature and date. Each page is also numbered and the carbon copy page is perforated for easy removal. The only problem I have with this is that the price seems kind of steep, but it's definitely a high quality product. Haven't had any problems with pages falling out and the cover is waterproof which helps protect it. Student Lab Notebook: 50 Spiral Bound duplicate pages

This notebook is way easier to use than the top-bound one I had before, which became almost unusable after I got halfway through it because of all the previous duplicate pages either covering up the top of new pages if I folded them back or completely flopping back over if I didn't fold them. But with this spiral-bound notebook, I can just turn a page, and voila! A new perfect sheet, the entirety of which can be easily written upon without interference from other pages.



Yes, this notebook a little more expensive but it really is worth every penny. It's very well constructed and survived being tossed around my backpack and the lab bench without any visible deterioration. My only regret is that I used the crappy top-bound one for so long instead of just getting this to begin with.

the notebook is really great- it writes smoothly and without any bumps and the plastic insert prevents the carbon copies from gong through to multiple pages. The copy also looks very neat because it is on clean white paper with a light yellow "COPY" in the background, which is a neater copy than other notebooks

I had to get this item delivered overnight because I was starting my chem lab. It came on time and was as described. I would recommend this one if someone is looking to save money. My classmates had the 100 page on and they hardly used all their pages. Don't forget to use the fold-over periodic table between successive pages or the carbon copying will bleed into the next pages.

This a a great lab notebook if you need to turn in a copy of your lab reports but you also want to keep a copy for yourself. It is really durable and very well made. The periodic table on the inside is also great to have on hand.

I gave it four stars only because I was frustrated that you could only tear out the carbon copy. The original pages are not perforated so you end up making quite a mess if you try to tear those out.

Overall, this is a great product though. I have used this notebook for several chemistry courses and I love it. Highly Recommended! - Chemistry - Student Lab Notebook - Notebook - Lab Notebook'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Reference - chemistry, notebook student lab notebook Reference - chemistry, notebook