Saturday 25 June 2011

Memory Card - 8gb, digital camera


I bought this because I shared one SONY Memory Stick Pro Duo between my CyberShot and PSP. I put this PRO HG DUO card in my PSP. It does seem like it saves files quicker. In the PSP game BEATERATOR, I'm able to save my songs almost twice as fast. There's a lot of room (8 gig). I can probably store a couple of movies on there - haven't tried it yet though. Seemed like a good deal too. I got this for 27 bucks - and it arrived within the week. Sony 8 GB PRO-HG Duo HX Memory Stick MSHX8A (Black)

I bought this product to put in my Sony 40GB handcam. The plan on using it to store still pictures on it. I have already taken a few still shots with the writting to memory is exceptionally quick. That is the main reason why I decided to go with the Pro-HG Duo HX Stick.

This product arrived promptly, packaged efficiently, and works perfectly. This is a great price on a memory stick and is perfect for someone who has bought their first digital camera and is on a budget. Highly recommended

Sony should have recognize this little memory card as its absolute low end and included it in their PSP by default. The Pro HG Duo is borderline fast enough for most games (or parts of some games), but anything slower is junk, frankly. Also 8 GB is almost too small. It has room enough for two full-length downloaded movies and two fullsize downloaded games, and that's it. Also, download speeds from Playstation Store will be tedious at best; e.g. GTA Chinatown Wars will take about 4 hours to download, while GTA Vice City Stories will be slow to download far beyond aggravation -- be sure to plug your PSP into AC outlet, your battery will die before it's half done. - Sony - 8gb - Digital Camera - Memory Stick'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information